🌸.5

Chapter 5...

-school bell rings-

I packed my stuff and stood up too quickly, that's when I fell forward and grazed my right cheek against one of the chairs. And everyone laughed. I stood up and touched my cheek, realizing that it was bleeding.

I grabbed my bag and then made my way to the nurse's office. I opened the door and a nurse came up to me.

Nurse; "Hello, (Y/N)--"

You; "Please just treat my wound."

Nurse; "Okay."

~time skip~

Nurse; "Okay, you're okay."

You; "Thanks."

I stood up and grabbed my bag, leaving the office to go to my next class, well the library. I walked inside and Mia smiled, when I looked at her, it faded.

You; "Don't even ask, I grazed my cheek on a chair. The wound was a little deep so they stitched it up."

Mia; "Oh God, you need to be a bit more careful."

You; "I know...." - I said and sat down on the couch.

Mia; "So how has it been with Kobe today?"

You; "The same Kobe he'll forever be." -I sighed.

Mia; "Do you think you can tutor him?"

You; "I won't sop until I do."

I looked at her and she looked at me a bit worried, I flashed her a small smile to assure.

You; "I'll be fine, Mia, don't worry. I can do it."

Or at least I think I can.. I got up and went to grab the book I was reading from yesterday. I walked back and sit on the couch. 

Then the library door opened and he  walked in, staring at me.

You; "What are you doing here?"

Kobe; "Am I not allowed to be in here?"

You; "I never said that. But I know you wouldn't have come in without a reason."

Kobe; "Look, I'm just here to get the book."

You; "What book?"

Kobe; "What book are you reading right now?"

You; "What book?" -I hid the book behind my back.

Kobe; "Just tell me what book you're reading."

You; "First you tell me what do you want to know?" 

He started approaching me in a rather slow way and then grabbed the book away from me. I raised up and tried to take it back but he only raised it higher. I sighed.

You; "Fine, you win. Can I have the book now?"

Kobe; "No."

You; "What, why not?"

Kobe; "Because I want it."

You; "You can't even read a kids' book but you wanna read a college leveled book?"

Kobe; "Are you making fun of me?"

You; "No."

He chuckled darkly and stepped closer, making me step back.

Kobe; "Are you sure? It sounded like you were definitely making fun of me."

He started getting closer and closer. Oh God.