deception

⚠⚠profanity

"I fucked you because you were desperate nothing more,it may have been your first time but it wasn't mine now you're just another whore thats been tainted by me" the white haired male looked at trembling girl in front of him.

He could tell the words slipping out of his mouth hurt but he could care less.

"I Riki Arufa reject you y/n tenshi as my mate"

The black haired girl felt her heart break(sorry guys I decided your hair and eye color in this book I hope you don't mind) yesterday she was the happiest having found out that her mate was in her own pack and knowing she wouldn't have to search in other packs gave her great relief.

Having just met her mate you would think she wouldn't sleep with him on the first day of knowing him after all she was a virgin she believed a werewolf should wait for their mate and thats exactly what she did while other people her age fucked people who weren't their mate she waited and promised not to rush into things once she had found her mate but what y/n didn't know was that she was in heat.

Her body gave off a scent while making her feel as if she was in a volcano the heat she was feeling traveled through her whole body and the pain she felt was almost unbearable but when he touched her it all went away it was all replaced with sparks that made her feel like she was in heaven and before she knew it she had lost her virginity,she thought she was lucky having her first time with her mate but man was she wrong.

When she woke up Riki wasn't next to her but she could smell him she got up and got dressed with a smile on her face then left his room following his scent that led her straight into another room not thinking about knocking the girl walked in only to see her mate on top of a girl but not just any girl.

Once her mate and the girl he was sleeping with heard the door open they turned to look y/n instantly recognized the black hair and black eyes of her sister and she felt sick her wolf whimpered and snarled both hurt and angry but she refused to go to her own space she needed to take care of her human or this would end bad.

The male didn't bother apologizing instead he rejected her in front of the girl's  sister and smirked at her reaction.

The male's  father who had been watching looked at his son and sighed in disappointment upon hearing what his son had told his mate.

"Y/n go wait in your room while I have a word with my son"
He used his alpha voice and the girl nodded and went to her room at first she was just gonna wait for alpha to call her but as her brain began to comprehend everything that just happened the girl started packing her clothes and without a word to anyone in the pack which included her family...she left.

The black haired girl was currently on a bus to the furthest place she could go while still having enough money to book a hotel for a few days.

She cried a lot in her motel room wondering what was so wrong with her that he had to reject her and even if he hadn't rejected her she knew she wouldn't be able to forgive him for cheating.

In a way she felt lucky,lucky that he didn't mark her because if he had there would probably be no way she could leave him.

She cursed herself for being foolish and only thinking of love in that moment I guess even gods and goddesses make mistakes because he definitely was not meant to be her mate

(EDITED 04 AUGUST)

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU SEE MISTAKES SO THAT I MAKE CORRECT IT AND THANK YOU FOR READING,LIKING OR COMMENTING 🥰🥰😘