Retained

*y/n's POV*

I woke up to something heavy on my chest and something wrapped tightly around  my waist eyes still closed I moved my hand to feel what was on my chest my hand was met with something that felt as soft as a kittens fur wait am I so hairy??

I kept running my hand through it gently it was so soft I let out a noise of pure pleasure my other hand moved to feel what was wrapped around my waist I ran my hand along hard thing? No its hard but it feels soft at the same time as I carry on running my hand up and down the unknown object I realize that its arms because I felt knuckles and hands probably ro again.

As I'm beginning to fall asleep I feel a breath on the back of neck and the front of my neck near the collar bone going down to in between my breasts my heart beat picks up speed and I tried to remember what happened my memories come back thats right I'm sharing a bed with seiji and takeshi my eyes shoot open and look down  to see seijis head literally in between my boobs looking behind me I see takeshi and I realize he is the one  whose arms are wrapped around my waist.

We aren't covered by a blanket and all our legs are tangled together the door opens and iwao strolls in with jiro and issey who had a cabin close by so he didn't have to share a room with anyone.

They just stared at us seiji and takeshi were still asleep so I stared back my hand was still in seijis hair and my other hand was holding takes his arm well this is awkward and then Mamoru walked in.

"Y/n....."

At first he looked hurt then the look of hurt turned into one of anger I thought he might kill someone,seiji and takeshi woke up and iwao immediately whined "how could you"

At first seiji was confused then he realized the position the three of us were in and he blushed,takeshi's face remains blank like there was nothing wrong with the situation we were I mean there wasn't anything wrong with it but it was still embarrassing.

"What are you going on for? She had a bad dream we comforted her ,stop always going to the dirtiest thought first grow up"

Iwao was taken aback at takeshi speaking to him that way since the alpha hardly ever spoke but all of the men in the room let out a sigh of relief Mamoru no longer looked angry....

*third persons POV*

Mamoru no longer looked angry but he walked to y/n picked her up and threw her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes,y/n looked at the men well tried to look at them and gave a small wave before Mamoru took her completely out of the room the men were completely stunned and just stared at the hall way for a good few minutes Mamoru took y/n outside and sat her down on fence sort of thing  before placing himself between her legs he held her face in his hand and looked deep into her eyes she found it hard to look away he had black eyes but they were so beautiful often times did she find herself getting lost in the pools of black ink.

"What did you dream about"

She sighed "nothing important"

"It had to have been if they comforted you"

"It was just about yami she killed alpha arufa"she told him all the detailsvof the dream she could remember he sighed

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you again"

"You can't always be there Mamoru I've been depending on you too much since those years ago"

He hugged her almost squeezing the life out of her "no you haven't been depending on me enough y/n"

The girl wrapped her arms around Mamoru she felt how tense he was and stroked his back until he relaxed,he buried his nose in the crook of her neck and placed a gentle kiss where he felt her pulse she thought he was thirsty so she tilted her head to the side but he didn't bite onto her he just kept his lips on her pulse.

"Mamo..."
Her breath hitched when he placed soft kisses down the side of her neck and down until he reached her collar bone he looked at her and licked his lips showing his fangs,she gulped at the site he looked more predatory than normal his black eyes had a hint of gold and red in them and his fangs seemed a lot sharper to her while she was thinking he bit into her flesh her blood entered his mouth and he felt alive again he needed her more than she'd ever know but he could never tell the girl in front of him how much he needed her he could never let her know how he felt without him because in his head it would scare her and couldn't bare the thought of the girl he practically worshipped fearing him so he kept his thoughts to himself but in moments like this where she was his completely he wanted to own her in every sense of the word he found himself no longer drinking her blood but sucking and nipping at her skin the girl had goosebumps all over her body and when pulled back he saw a beautiful reddish purple mark and in a spot where everyone would see.

He smirked now everyone would know she was his and only his he hoped that marking what rightfully belonged to him would make them keep their dirty hands of her.

(Hi guys thanks for reading,voting,commenting and adding to your reading lists I appreciate all of it I just started writing a new yandere book called phlegmatic please check it out and let me know if you like it)