languish

Waking up in the morning the black haired girl had a headache,she tried to move but something was restricting her movements opening her eyes and glaring  at her waist she noticed arms around her in a sort of panicked state she turned around too quickly and bumped her head into something the person next to her groaned.

She recognized the red hair but didnt remember falling asleep.

"I'm sorry" the girl apologized for hitting her head against his.

He let go of her waist
"No its OK"

They laid awkwardly in bed the atmosphere was tense and y/n didn't know why.

Kenzen knew why it was so awkward he felt kinda guilty because of what he did yesterday but he couldn't apologize what would he say *I'm sorry I put something in your drink to get you to sleep so I could hold you because I fell in love with you in two days*

Kenzen was so lost in thought he didn't hear the female get up and walk out of the room she went to the bathroom that was in her room,she brushed her teeth and showered then got dressed.

She was hungry but didn't want to go to the kitchen it sounded like Riki and his friends were there so she found herself walking back to kenzen's room.

She knocked and heard him grumble before the opened widely.

Her eyes grew and her face got hot at the sight in front of her kenzen stood water dripping from his red hair down his torso he had a towel shielding his lower half thank god?

The girl became a stuttering mess she wasn't used to seeing guys half naked Mamoru almost never changed in front of the girl and when he did it was so fast she never got to see anything.

"U-um i-i'm gonna go I'll come b-back later"

As she was walking away she got pulled back.
Her back pressed up against kenzen's torso the back of her shirt would most probably be wet,the girl's face was flushed and she couldn't bring herself to speak up.

"I'll change quick then we can go eat and continue reading the diaries"

She nodded almost robotically,kenzen grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom smirking slightly the females innocence intrigued him the look on her face when seeing him half naked showed that she wasn't used to seeing men.

💭ahhhh she looked so cute I wanna see more expressions like that💭

He started thinking of ways to get reactions like that out of her 💭but first we need to  sort the situation with ya I out first but if we do that will she leave right after well maybe I can leave with her but what if she doesn't want me with her,no no no no that just won't do💭

Before his thoughts could continue he heard the bedroom door open he opened the bathroom door still with no shirt on

"Where are you going"

The girl looked away from him

"I need to change my shirt its wet"

"Oh" kenzen went to his drawers and took out a black shirt just wear mine

He threw it to the girl walking in to the bathroom and closing it.

Once both were done changing they went downstairs and were met by alpha arufa,Riki and his friends.

"Y/n when you're done eating we need to talk it will only be me,you and the four alpha's"

The girl nodded and proceeded to make her breakfast.

"Are you gonna be OK alone?"

"Mhm I think I'll be fine ken"

"OK but if you need me just call oh and Mamoru phoned last night but you were asleep,so I told him you were sleeping"

The girl frowned and took her phone from kenzen.

"Thanks for letting me know"

She tried calling Mamoru but it went straight to voicemail.

Once done eating she left with alpha arufa.
She was still nervous being in a room with four alpha's but she knew she had to put that behind her as she listened to the four men in the room speak.

"We spoke about what the woman took from our packs but we didn't speak about who she is so let's start there"

(Hey guys thanks for reading please let me know what you think and feel free to ask questions if you don't understand something or if something doesn't make sense in the story I'd like to know your opinion on the characters that have been introduced so far I hope you guys are doing well have a good day or night and don't forget to eat and drink enough water)