Aberration

Y/n looked around at the people lying on the beds surrounding her on the bed to the right of the black haired girl was Mamoru he had bandages wrapped around his chest.

On the bed to the left was Riki his arms were bandaged and he had a scar running down his face.

On the two beds opposite of theirs laid kenzen and the rude alpha both bandaged on their legs all of them looked like they had been in a war and in a way they sort of had been.

In the furthest corner of the room laid another bed which y/n failed to notice at first.The black haired girl got up and walked towards the bed.

Y/n didn't know the man who laid on the bed but she realized he was the ginger wolf who she had fought with he had three scars running down his chest it was probably pretty deep since he had stitches.

Looking at the guys the girl wondered what happened the last thing she remembered was her sister stabbing the girls eolf,she made sure her wolf was fine before going to sit next to mamoru.

She missed him since they hadn't spoken in a while the last time they spoke he was with Aimai and alpha arufas wife y/n hoped her son and all the other children were alright but as she was thinking of her son and holding mamoru's hand she fell asleep head falling on the man's thigh .

*meanwhile with........*

After successfully returning the black haired girl back to her body Akumu decided to put her back in the clinic bed he wanted to stay with her but he knew it wasn't the right time,eventually HD would introduce himself in person but right now he was satisfied just being someone in her dreams.

The kiss had left the man feeling giddy but that feeling quickly vanished when he heard fighting sneaking outside he saw yami four men.

He had expected her to come here for y/n and he guessed that not finding her caused her sister to get mad he watched her claws dig into parts of the men and he laughed sadistically seeing men who were close to his baby get injured was a dream come true ofcourse he would like it more if he was the one doing the injuries.

As much as he loved seeing them be hurt he intervened before she could kill any of them not because he particularly cared about them but because he knew y/n cared as much as that pissed him off he knew one day she would be his and only his he knew she wouldn't need any of them and so he decided to let them live for now.

He managed to drag the girl away without being seen since the guys were passed out of course she struggled but he was stronger than her so there was nothing she could do one back in their palace he let her go he felt disgusted just touching after all she wasn't his love the hand he dragged her with felt dirtief,so he was going to take a bath but before that he glared at yami.

"You better stay away from her."

She stared at him longingly after all he was the man she loved even knowing that he loved y/n didn't change the fact that she needed or wanted him and it wouldn't be the first time she took someone that belonged to her sister.

So she threw herself at him literally
"I couldn't find her did you see her"
The look in his eyes told her that he did see her sister.
"Don't worry I'll kill her eventually"
For some reason the girl though her sister being dead would make the violet haired male but those electric blue eyes hardened a bit before he looked her.

He gently rubbed her cheek which sent her on a trip so high she didn't notice the other hand going for her neck before she could comprehend it she was being strangled by him his face was stone cold before he started to snarl.

"I told you to stay away from her what path of that don't you understand?"

But she couldn't reply she just clawed at His hands in veins before she could pass out he let her go.

Before he walked away again he leaned down by her legs "since I can't trust you I have to make sure you can't leave"and after saying that he snapped the girls ankle "remember when I injure you,you don't heal the only reason your alive is because I need you for my plan but once I have her you will no longer be needed and I will dispose of you I told you when I met you that I love your sister so don't fool yourself into thinking I'd ever fall for you,I wouldn't even use you for sex cause I'd just be tainting myself now do me favor crawl back to your room and don't come out until I tell you to"

(Hey guys hope you guys are doing well have a good day or night once again thanks to anyone who likes,comments adds to reading lists or even reads my books you guys are appreciated once again let me know your thoughts on the chapter)