interchange

Its been two weeks since yami pretended to be y/n and nobody knew what to do so they settled for searching for the girl even though the males didn't like each other they decided to work together to find the black haired girl Mamoru and Akumu strug...

Its been two weeks since yami pretended to be y/n and nobody knew what to do so they settled for searching for the girl even though the males didn't like each other they decided to work together to find the black haired girl Mamoru and Akumu struggled the most not to say the rest didn't miss the girl they all did and they felt empty without her but Mamoru lived with her for five years,he was exhausted and hadn't had her blood in two weeks this caused him to have no energy and he refused to drink from anyone else male or female he had five years of her blood he couldn't just give it up and he worried about the girl not having his blood after all he was the one who turned her,yes she could drink other peoples blood she only needed to be with him for the first six months he told her that but she insisted on staying with him the thought of her drinking some other persons blood filled him with rage but he wouldn't want her to die so he'd  find a way to live with it.

Akumu was her childhood friend he vowed to protect her and keep her safe and when he found out what yami had done he hated himself he was so busy obsessing over y/n that he didn't notice yami was healed and no longer in the castle,by the time he found out it was too late the girl he loved was missing and her son was dead.

Regret was the thing most of the males were feeling they had a funeral for the children and Aimai was buried at the same time they couldn't leave the bodies to stand for long and they regretted the fact that y/n wasn't there for her own son's funeral they couldn't imagine how she felt because none of them had children and they knew she wouldn't have time to mourn

*time skip again*

A month had past and y/n still wasn't found but yami didn't return either they heard nothing from her that was something they were glad about each of the males had lost a lot of weight and hardly slept they had dark circles under their eyes and once again they conferenced to see if anyone had any leads but today someone else stood among them,y/n's biological father.

"She's alive and is with me under going some training,she didn't know you were still alive some weeks ago her sister showed her a vision of her killing all of you so she been training and working hard to do what she had to do alpha arufa came by the house three days ago and thats when she found out you guys are alive"

The guys looked at each other and yelled "where is she?"

"She'll be here in a minute alpha arufa took her to her son's grave"

The guys waited patiently they knew she would need time to visit her son but the life had come back into their eyes and and when alpha arufa came in they all tensed up holding their breaths they didn't feel any hostile or bad energy so they were glad and when she walked in they felt like the whole world had stopped she looked different her hair was cut so that it just covered her breasts and her once gentle eyes looked cold she didn't smile the way she used to her face held no emotions it hurt them to see the once gentle and kind girl turn into a hard cold women,they decided to have supper together and everyone ate in silence she hardly spoke to them she asked if they were ok but for most of her time there she kept her distance they asked how she  knew Akumu because they couldn't figure it out.

"I met him in my dreams" the men stared at the girl waiting for her to blush like how she used to if something was embarrassing but it looked like she had separated herself from the situation.

Once she was done eating she left to go to her room alpha arufa had told her,that her room was still allocated where it was when she left and Mamoru rushed after her,the others were about to go with him but alpha arufa and her father told them to give the two time,this upset some of the men bit they dealt with it and continued eating.

She got in the room and was about to close the room fast since she had been ignoring the black haired male but he barged in before it could be closed and slammed the door shut he watched as she flinched when he slammed it shut and he could see the sheen of tears in her eyes.

She did a good job of holding herself together but alone with him was something she couldn't handle in fact being alone with any of the guys was something she didn't want to happen but here he was looking at her with his golden eyes she could see the dark circle under his eyes and now she hated herself even more she closed her eyes to get rid of the tears and keep herself stable.

"You should leave Mamoru"

She tried sounding cold but he heard her voice tremble,she'd always be fragile to him not in the way where she needing saving but she needed help sometimes and he promised he'd always be there to do exactly that,he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Mamoru leave me alone please" but he didn't he hugged her tighter so she pushed and tried to pull away but he refused to let go she still tried to get out.

He pulled back and placed his hands on her face.

"Y/n please don't leave me again....I'm sorry....I can't be here without yo.." His voice broke and the girl felt her tears fall at the sight in front of her.

She pulled his head to her chest and her bottom lip trembled as she felt him cling to her they held each other tightly and let out sobs of agonyboth of them finally realesing the pent up pain of losing a child they held each other knowing that the other persons arms was the only thing keeping them together letting go would mean falling apart completely alone.

(Hi guys thank you guys so much for the 545 votes I think thats the number you guys are so great and I appreciate every single reader once again they pease let me know what you think about the chapter and my drawings I love to hear feedback)