miscreant

"I know I made a mistake"
The white haired male refused to look at his friends they were probably disappointed.

There was one thing Riki didn't tell his friends and that was that he wanted y/n back he knew he messed up and he regretted rejecting the girl he knew her before he found out she was his mate.

She was a kind girl she always put every one else's feelings before hers and that of course let people take advantage of her.

Most of the boys made fun of her she never cared to dress or make herself look nice she wore baggy pants and hoodies that never showed her figure at first he thought she was ashamed of her body and that she didn't have a nice figure but later on when he slept with her he realized she had a beautiful figure she was practically perfect he just needed more.

She wasn't like other girls he'd been with she wasn't really good at sex of course it was her first time he shouldn't have expected much little did he know the girl felt the same for her first she expected something mind blowing but once he had cum nothing happened.

Is this what all women feel during sex basically an in and out motion with no concern of weather the female came or did they just think their dicks were good enough to do the trick.

The male hadn't realized he had been ranting out loud so his friends heard everything he had to say

"So basically you rejected because she was bad at sex even though it was her first time, what type of person are you?"
Kenzen asked rather angrily.

"I know it sounds horrible that's why I want to make it right" Riki said softly

"Whatever you're thinking of doing don't you betrayed her once and hurt her more then you could imagine she probably just made peace with it so leave the girl alone she is here to help with her sister and thats it"
After saying that kenzen stormed out of the room leaving a bunch of shocked friends behind.

The red head had stormed out of the room in search of the black haired girl he for some reason felt the need to apologize on his friends behalf you see much like the black haired he got cheated on by his mate in return he rejected her it was something he hated the fact that you couldn't be loyal to someone who was practically made for caused him to feel sick.

He found himself outside the girls room the door was slightly opened so he peeked in,y/n was sleeping and there was no sign of the her male companion he went into her room and sat on the bed looking down at her he could relate to her he understood what she felt.

Her black locks were covering her face so he gently moved them out of the way he could finally see her face clearly her soft pinkish lips were parted he couldn't really describe the way she looked but he could not take his eyes of her he w could his friend do that to her.

He found himself gently stroking her hair which was surpringly soft but what was more surprising  was the way she leaned into his touch,it made his heart pound but he pulled his hand back and stood up quickly when the girl's black eyes fluttered open.

"Who are you and what are you doing inside our room" a deep voice boomed from behind the man.

The black haired stood up quickly causing her to trip and hit her face on the floor.

The red headed man rushed to her side scanning her face surprisingly there was no injury or bleeding at least thats what he thought until the girl replied and he could blood in her mouth it didn't look like her teeth came out but she was still bleeding.

Mamoru grabbed her face practically putting his fingers in the girls mouth to check if she had chipped a tooth or something.

"Are you OK n/n (nickname)?"

The girl couldn't talk with his fingers still in her mouth

"Maybe she'd answer if you get your fingers out of her mouth"

Mamoru shot a glare at the red head but removed his hand

"I'm OK Ru" she said smiling a bit

"Let's go rinse your mouth" and with that he took her out of the room leaving the red head alone

"I guess I'll have to apologize another time"

(Thanks to everyone who reads,likes or comments you guys are appreciated🥰🥰😘😘)