2.Things could be worse?

I heard a scream which made me stop Daydreaming sadly.

I saw the boy on the ground with everyone surrounding him so I ran over and to my not surprise it was Scott and Stiles's fault.....

of course

I help him up and put his arm over me scott on the other side and stiles following behind us.

We put him in the jeep and drive him to the hospital I stayed in the back with him.

We got him there and Melissa brought him to get it checked she said only one of us could go so I went.
I sat beside him while doctor geyer was checking his leg till he accidentally hurt it and he grabbed my arm,
I mean I was shocked but of course I wasn't gonna tell him to let go he's in pain.

When the doctor walked out he realized he was still grabbing my arm and apologized I said it was fine and smiled.

"Liam Dunbar" he said as he held out his hand, so that's his name! "Kelaya Mccall" I answered back and shook his hand.
"Mccall?" That's right he didn't know uh "yeah scott McCall's sister hi" I gave him a small embarrassed smile to which he laughed. God this boy.

After a few minutes of talking we heard a loud bang and I helped Liam up so we could see what it was.

"Oh look a person with blood around their mouth" Liam looked at me like I was crazy.

We screamed and ran to the roof hoping it wouldn't follow us.
Well uh it grabbed Liam so plan failed.
Scott came running up a minute after and tried to reason with it...idiot,
It was about to throw Liam off so I went to try help but it knocked me out.
haha?

I woke up to Liam screaming and I ran to find something, I care across an axe? I guess that could work.
And I axed the monster thing.

Holy shit
Scott Mccall
Bit Liam Dunbar...