5.feelings ew

"Floors get him off the floors!" Lydia said which ended up with Liam roaring at her.

Kira and Scott picked him up and brought him out to the boat house and stiles was about to bring Malia to the basement when Lydia said

"What am I supposed to do with the hordes gathering outside the door?"

To which stiles asked who throws the best parties in beacon hills.

"Me obviously!" Lydia answered.

"Ok then throw a party" stiles said before making his way to the basement.

I decided to stay with Lydia and help her.
She went to answer the door and they all came in.

"Hey kelaya have you seen Liam" mason asked me,
"Uh I don't know I haven't seen him since u all came in" i answered obviously lying.
He went to check upstairs I think?
I was gonna follow him but Lydia went up after him.

I decided to go see how scott was doing with Liam.
It was really late and dark.

Suddenly I hear running towards me and next thing I know I was on the ground with yellow glowing eyes staring at me.

"LIAM?" I screamed flashing my eyes at him.
Liam locked eyes with me and ran into the woods, I mean I was shocked he didn't hurt me.

I saw Kira and Scott running towards me.
Scott told Kira to help me up while he ran after Liam, I tried to go with him but Kira told me that it was too dangerous.

A few hours past and Stiles brought me and Liam back to our houses while stiles and Scott went to the sheriffs station.

My mom was working which meant I was the only person in the house, I always hated being in the house alone something about it always gave me chills.

I decided instead of staying in my house alone I would go to someone else's.

But who's?

The only person I could think of was Liam, he wouldn't mind would he?

I already knew his address from when me and Kira picked him up.

So I threw on a hoodie and tracksuit pants and made my way to Liam's house

That night I went to him

That night was the best night of my life

That was the night I fell for Liam Dunbar

A/N: I didn't like the ending so I changed it up a small bit :)