9. Normal run?

I opened my eyes to Scott helping me up and stiles calling his dad,

Then I looked around and saw a passed out violet.
So she was the one that knocked me out?

//

"If anyone sees Garrett notify the police immediately then tell him he's off the damn team"I heard coach say while walking with Liam to find Scott.

"Hey dad" I said awkwardly as Liam stood behind me hiding himself from Scott and my dad.

I walked over and he started saying he should have been here for the game to which I said "you're here now"

"Jordan Parrish?" I heard and turned around and saw Parrish walking violet out.

"Deputy Parrish" he replied.

I had a feeling something was wrong but I couldn't put my finger on it,

As she was walking by violet glared at me and Scott,

Liam came up behind me and Scott as my dad went to talk to violet about her weapon.

"Where's Kira?" Scott asked.
"She took off stiles told her about Lydia cracking the second part of the dead pool" he answered.

"Her moms on it" Scott said as Liam interrupted him "everyone's on it" he said,

"But you're not neither is kelaya"Scott said,
"Not yet there's still another third right"

I could feel my heart beating fast because of that one line...

And I'm guessing Liam could hear it because next thing I knew my hand was in his and I have him a sad smile,

I saw something catch Scott's attention and turned around to see my dad and violet talking.

"I don't know what you're talking about I just go to school here" she said to which my dad replied with "maybe we should call your parents then... oh no that's right you don't have any parents, that's why they call you the orphans"

Damn
Agent McCall 1
Orphans 0

//

I decided to go for a run with mason and Liam because honestly I needed to clear my head.

"It's not just that we were friends with them but they were using us for their cover I mean professional killers were using us how are none of you freaking out about that"mason said,

Oh mase if only you knew...

"Trust me were freaking out about a lot" Liam replied before running ahead.

"Liam slow down" mason said then looking at me,
"I'll go get him" I said running up to him.

When he finally stopped I asked him what happened and just as he was about to answer a black car hit him.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM" I said then ran over to where Liam had fell,
"Hey Liam.. hey kelaya" I heard...

Garrett!

"Sorry about missing movie night DONT worry I got something else planned.

And then like before everything went black...
I need to learn how to defend myself better.