3.Party yay?

Holy shit
Scott Mccall
Bit Liam Dunbar

He swore he wouldn't bite someone. Damn.

Anyways I went home because I was tired of course and I heard scott come in the door,
I uh also heard yelling but ignored it that's his business so I decided to study instead.

A few minutes later I saw scott and stiles pass my room there's definitely something going on.

I was about to go into his room when I heard them talking,
"So u bit him"
"Yeah"
"And you kidnapped him"
What the fuck

They kept babbling on till I heard a chair and them talking to someone?
I went in and saw Liam yes Liam Dunbar as in the one who was recently bitten by my brother,

"Well uh this is my sign to leave" I said as I smiled and walked out.
Their problem now.
I put on earphones and kept studying I heard a few bangs a few things knocked over but they got themselves into that mess so they can get themselves out.

The next morning I was walking behind scott starring at my new shoes when suddenly I knocked into him,
"Why did you stop?"

He pointed at Liam who then looked at us and fast walked into school and of course scott made us follow him.
Stiles was infront of him walking towards him and me and scott on the other side trapping him.

Scott started talking I don't know what about because I couldn't take my eyes off Liam... why?
Then Liam ripped off the bandage on his arm and it was healed obviously.
I went to class because I cant miss any more classes I've missed too much.

The pack had a meeting by a bus?
They talked about Lydia's lake house and how they need to get Liam there.

"If we want a teenager to go to a party why not get someone his age to ask him?" Lydia said.

They all looked at me. Uh

"I can't drive how am I meant to get there?" I answered
"I'll drive you" Kira chimed in
I finally agreed

After class I was looking for Liam and walked down the stairs.
I saw him at his locker staring at me, his eyes are really pretty I think I've said that before?

Then of course I tripped and landed straight on my face infront of Liam,
My life is over I just embarrassed myself!

Then I saw a hand reach down and low and behold it was Liam, I grabbed his hand and laughed it off he was laughing too.
"So uh party Lydia martins lake house u wanna go?"
And to that he nodded still slightly laughing.

Well this will be fun