The Ball Game

It was June 12 2022, you and your friends just got special tickets to the Angels game near the dug out in celebration of their friend Kat's birthday. Today Kris, Kat, and Leah met up at the Angles Stadium in Anaheim and sat near the team. Kat slowly looks to her side and sees her favorite player, Shohei Ohtani. He gives her a warm smile that sent butterflies throughout her body. "Heyyyy Ohtani" she said with a flirtatious tone. He chuckled and looked away to his other teammates. "Oh my god, guys he looked at me" Kat said excitedly, Leah and Kris were shocked and screaming. "Well I did get Kat another present.." Kris said. "Wha? what is it" Katana asked. Kris pulled out three VIP tickets to a meet n greet. The three girls freaked out and were screaming in joy. It's near the end of the game and Ohtani hit 6 home runs and annihilated the other team. The fireworks boom in the air and the crowd of happy Angels Fans cheer. It's coming near to the meet and greet and the girls get nervous. They enter the room and see all the Angels baseball players and many fans, the girls walk around looking for their favorite player. They see another great player of the team, Mike Trout. They walk up to him and start asking for pictures and talking to him. "Thank you so much for showing your support for our team, who's your guys favorite player?" Trout asked the girls. They all giggled and said it was Ohtani. "Ah heh, I figured" Trout Chuckled and he looks up, "Heyyy speak of the devil". They girls turn around and see him...