Clear Blue Sky (SMUT)

*SMUT*

Cuts to Leah and Kristal at the house

"So you're going to officially leave tomorrow, huh?" Leah asks Kris
"Yeah, I'm gonna stay the night at Alex's tonight too but I'll come back in the morning to say goodbye and grab the last things" Kris says

Leah smiles and hugs Kris, "I'm so excited for you" Leah says.

Kristal smiles back, "Thank you so much.. Is Murr still coming over tonight for your date??" Kristal asks Leah
"Hehe yup, i'm pretty excited" Leah says
"Hehehehe well i'm gonna get going now" Kristal says as she walks out

"I'll see you tomorrow" Kristal smiles, waves, and walks out the door

Leah smiles and starts getting ready for her special date with Murr.

Leah puts on makeup and does her hair and puts on a cute outfit for her date. She starts making dinner and setting up some drinks as she gets a text that Murr is pulling up.

She prepares everything neatly and lets Murr in.

"My god do you look gorgeous" Murr says to Leah as he hugs her
"Ahhhh hehehe thank youuu" Leah says as she squeals a bit.

She leads him to the table where the food is set up, she made some nice tender steaks with mashed potatoes and wine on the side.

"Wow this dinner looks so good" Murr says as he sits down.
"Thank you so much!" Leah says.

Murr starts eating and is amazed by how good it tasted.

"Mmm wOW, that's really good!!" Murr says
"Really!? Thanks!!" Leah says happily

Murr smiles at Leah, a soft genuine smile of pure happiness.

"Yknow Leah, I really like you. I feel like deep down we've got something. Whenever w-we chat I feel pure joy, and whenever I am with you I feel so happy. I don't know how to explain it really" Murr says, not making any contact due to his shyness but he looked up to see Leah, smiling to happily, it made Murrs face feel all red and tingly.

After they finished eating and chatting, Leah put some romantic music on.

Murr looked at Leah and took his arm out, insinuating that he wanted a dance.
Leah looked at him hesitantly but gave in and grabbed his hand.
Murr pulled her in for a dance and they waltzed around the living room.

Leah felt like a princess and Murr was her prince, she felt as if all her troubles were just thrown away. Words can't describe the chemistry they have when together.

They just had each other.

Murr suddenly leaned into a passionate kiss with Leah. They both made out, he grabbed the lower parts of her waste as she held onto him tightly.

They both landed on the couch, Murr still holding Leah tightly, then sliding his hand up her body, Leah wanting every bit of it.

Murr looked at her in the eye.

"I want you. Is this Okay?" Murr asked with a genuine look.

Leah looked at him and nodded wanting all of him.

He then flipped on top of her and started gently nibbling on her neck and caressing her thigh.

Leah, letting out small moans and gasps as Murr touches her private areas.

Murr smirked as he liked what he heard.
He unclothed Leah, admiring every part of her.