A Night at Ohtani's

They all opened the message on the groupchat:

"hey guys, so sorry about earlier, I got caught up with work. are you guys still able to hangout because you can all come over :)"

"oh my god... he's inviting us to his house"
kat said
kris texted yes immediately

Ohtani: "Great here's my *address* , let me know when you're here"

The girls got their clothes and makeup all done cute to meet Ohtani.

Kris drives them to his house and they get to the door and ring the bell.

*ding dong*

All girls stand still as they hear heavy foot steps approaching the door. They all looked at each other wondering how this is even real. A man opens the door and greets them.

"Ah hello ladies, you must be the three girls Mr. O was talking about. Katana, Leah and Kristal. Please, come in. You may address me as Lee. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend tonight's slumber party because of some personal business. Pls make your way to the living room where he will be waiting for his guests."

He then lets them in and closes the door behind him.

"Slumber party?" Kat says under her breath. "I didn't know we were spending the night here?" she says in disbelief.

"I guess we are" Kristal said in a happy tone. "Hey, where did Leah go?" she said in confusion.

Katana and Kristal both look ahead and see Leah already making her way towards the living room.

"HEY WAIT UP!" the girls shout from behind trying to catch up to Leah.

They all arrive at the room looking at the back of Ohtani's head.

"Oh you girls are here, great. Now we can really get this party started" he said as he puts some music on.

Everyone starts getting more comfortable and enjoy the beginning of the party.

"Ah I'm a bit thirsty" Kat says to Leah as Ohtani approaches her.

Katana looks up at Ohtani and smiles, getting the same reaction out of him.

"Let me go grab some drinks, care to come along?" Ohtani says as he extends his hand towards Katana. She quickly grabs onto his hand and soon make their way towards the kitchen.

Ohtani grabs some glasses and puts them on the table.

"Are you guys okay with a bit of alcohol in your drinks?"

Katana squeals and nods her head. Ohtani finishes making the drinks and sets them on the table while Katana makes her way back to her friends.

"WaiT!" Ohtani shouted startling Katana a little bit.

"I was hoping to have some alone time with you, if you're okay with that" he said as he looked at her with devilish eyes.

"Yes of course we can have some alone time" Kat says almost immediately.

Ohtani walks closer and closer to her as she clenches her first out of nervousness.

"Why so shy sweetie?" Ohtani says as he caresses her face. He then leans a bit closer and whispers in her ear.

"I want you"

she then felt chills down her spine and leans more in to give him a kiss.

As soon as their lips met she knew that this was no ordinary kiss. They both started passionately kissing each other, savoring every second of this moment. As their tongues explored each other's mouths swapping saliva, they realized that the drinks were still on the counter and decide to end the kiss there and head back.

Katana could not believe what just happened and couldn't wait to tell her friends about it. They both go back to the living room with drinks for everyone.

"So, who's thirsty?" Ohtani says smirking at katana remembering the kissed they shared earlier.

the night continues...