Night at Ohtani's Pt. 2

Everyone is enjoying their drinks and having fun.

Ohtani sees Kristal and decides to go talk to her. As he walks towards her he immediately notices how tipsy she is. He grabbed a drink and made the rest of the way towards her. He had a plan in mind.

He slowly walks closer and closer to her and "trips" over his own feet, spilling his drink on kristal.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to spill this on you. i'm so sorr- he was quickly cut off by kristal while she reassured him that it was alright and there was no need to apologize.

"It's okay, things happen. No biggy" she said as she got up and went towards the kitchen. As she was searching for paper towels to clean her damped shirt she hears the door close behind her along with a sudden click.

"I came in here to check up on you, are you okay? Let me help you with this" Ohtani says as he grabs the paper towels out of her hands and started patting down her shirt.

"Ah no it's okay, don't worry about it. I can do it mysel- she was cut off my Ohtani's lips meeting hers. She was surprised and pulled back and noticed that the door was locked but didn't pay much attention to it. She quickly leaned in and passionately kissed Ohtani back and they soon began making out. The kiss felt warm and loving. They both cherish  this moment.

The kiss comes to an end.

"Hey stay here, I'll be back" Ohtani said with that same warm smile. Kristal nodded her head waiting for him to return.

5 minutes later

He comes back with a hoodie

"Here, sorry for spilling my drink on you" he says as he rubs the back of his head shyly.

Kristal just stares at him then snaps back into reality.

"Ah thank you, I appreciate it and don't worry about it" she said giving him a warm kind smile     they both make their way back to the party.

"Hey were did you get the hoodie?" Leah asks out of curiosity

"It's mine, I lent it to her since I spilled my drink on her" Ohtani says looking a kristal with smile.

The party continues.

"I'm kind of hungry" Leah says as she looks at her friends.

Kristal and Katana walk towards the kitchen to grab some snacks that they saw on the counter earlier leaving Leah and Ohtani in the living  room by all themselves....