Fun

The three girls are still hiding, nervous of what's to come.

Kat tries to escape from the corner but she's too late Ohtani grabs her and says

"not so fast" he chuckled

Kat woke up with sweat everywhere, and Ohtani was looking at her concerned as the other girls are drunk asleep on the other couches
"huh woah did i fall asleep?" Katana says
"Yea after we sing karaoke you guys just died" Ohtani says
"Oh i'm so sorry hah, I had a weird dream that you were some weird sex freak" Kat explained
"PFFT- whAt?" Ohtani says in surprise
"Yea weird enough it was kinda hot" Kat says
Ohtani blushed and smirked

Katana looked at the time and it was only
12:30 AM, "Wow i'm surprised that Kris didn't throw up" Kat said
They laughed and watched Kris and Leah sleep as they're uncomfortably positioned on the couch.

"Well there's not much space for us down here, do you have a spare room?" Kat asked
"Well we could sleep in my room" Ohtani offered
Katana did not hesitate to agree and he leads her up to the bedroom and places her on his bed. Katana waits there patiently for what happened next but Ohtani whipped out a air mattress and inflated it on the ground next to his bed.
"I'll sleep on the air mattress and you can have my bed, it's quite comfy" Ohtani says as he hands Kat a fluffy blanket
Kat goes to the bathroom and takes her makeup off and changes into a big shirt and shorts.
She comes out to Ohtani laying on the air mattress, he looks at her and smiles.
Kat smiled and climbed on the bed and cocooned herself in the fluffy blanket.
"Ahhh~ thank you Shohei" Kat says smiling a sweet smile and falling fast asleep.
Ohtani watched her sleep for a bit and passed out himself.

Around 2:30 am Ohtani awoke alarmed by the sudden nightmare he just had. He quickly gets up and checks to see if katana was okay. Thankfully he saw her all wrap up in his sheets, sleeping soundly. Ohtani began talking to himself.

"Ack this bed is so small, literally half of my body is off the mattress" Ohtani muttered to himself. He then wondered whether he should join Katana in his bed or just suck it up and fall back asleep on the tiny air mattress. He comes to a conclusion and SUGGESTS that he falls asleep with Katana. Ohtani crawls his way onto the bed, trying not to awake katana. He slips in the sheets Katana was in and thinking to himself, facing away from her. He then turns to her direction and tells her how beautiful she looked while sleeping.

He then looks at her up and down, admiring how beautiful she is. He puts his warm big hand on her thigh and starts caressing her. Ohtani started moving his hand up, slowly reaching her inner thigh. He began reaching for katana's lower back and pushed her closer to him. He then removed his hand and placed it back on her inner thigh. Ohtani makes his way further down her soft legs, arriving at a certain spot. He then began to lightly rub until he felt a certain wetness. Katana awoke with her face all flustered looking at Ohtani and the placement of his hand. She then reached for Ohtani's hand and started moving it up and down. Soon Ohtani knew what she wanted.

He then began rubbing it on his own loving the feeling of her wetness. As he removed her panties, she squirmed from the warm touches of him. He then looked her in the eyes and put 1 finger in. Katana moaned as soon as she felt his warm long fingers go insider her.

"Ah-h...O-Ohtani, g-go slower~" Katana stuttered as his fingers wondered around inside her.

"I know you like it like this, just the right speed for a precious kitty like you" Ohtani said as he began going under the sheet. Katana was confused for a moment, then she realized what was about to happen. Before she can tell him to stop, his lips meet her lower ones. He began swirling his tongue around her clit all while keeping his finger inside her. He starts moving his finger back and forth, still enjoying the meal he had before him. Katana covered her mouth, trying to hide her moans.

"Don't be shy, I want to hear you" Ohtani said as he removed the hand that covered her mouth. He started going back to what he was previously doing. He enjoyed the taste of her. He savored her flavor in every bite he took.

"Ah..m-more.." Katana says quietly

"Say it louder" Ohtani said with a smirk on his face.

"i-i said,.more! Katana said more louder

"I'll give you whatever you want my kitty" He then sticks another finger inside her, making sure not to hurt his precious kitten.

Katana moaned louder and louder and Ohtani knew what was gonna happen.

"i-im g-gonna...c-c-cum~" Katana yelled. Ohtani then went faster and faster until he felt a sudden warm wet goo flowing into his mouth.

He began slurping it off of her, he loved the taste of this white cream. He then grabbed a towel and cleaned her off, then himself. They both look into each other's eyes and fell asleep embracing each other in one another's arms.