Alex Landi (A Night at Katanas Pt. 2)

After Leah's and Ohtani's little session, Katana asked if they all wanted to take showers and watch a movie. they all agreed and grabbed some towels to dry off. they make their way inside Katana's house and sat on the couch.

"Hey Kris, remember the guy I was telling you about earlier?" Ohtani said suddenly

"Oh Alex Landi??" Kristal asked as she began sitting beside Ohtani.

"Yeah, he said he wants to come over and hang out, is that cool?" Ohtani asked nervously

"I don't see why not" kristal said with a gleamy smile.

Ohtani texts Alex saying he can come over.

He texts back and agrees to come over in a bit.

In the meantime Leah showers in one bathroom and Katana gets ready to go into the other one.

Shohei drys himself off and waits on the couches for the shower to open up.
Kristal walks in and waits with him.

"Ah he's almost here, about 5 minutes" Shohei says
"Ooouuu i'm kinda excited" Kristal says happily.
5 minutes go by and Leah and Katana get out of the bathroom and Shohei and Kristal get in the bathrooms and shower.
"Hey before I shower, Alex will be here soon so just let him in, i'll be quick" Shohei says to Katana and Leah before running to the bathroom.

A couple minutes after they heard a knock on the door.

Knock Knock

Katana opens the door to Alex.
"Oh my god heyyy come in" Katana says with a smile while letting him in.
Alex smiles and walks in.
"Wow nice place!" Alex says
"Haha thanks, I'm Kat by the way and this is Leah" Kat says to Alex
"It's nice to meet you both" Alex says with a smile.
"Where's Shohei and your other friend" Alex says.
"Ohh they're showering in the bathrooms, Shohei will be out soon" Leah says
Right as she says that Shohei comes out and greets Alex.
"Hey man glad you could make it" Shohei says

Then Kristal comes out.
Alex looks at Kristal and his face turns beat red. His breath was taken by how beautiful she is.

"hi" Kristal says to Alex in a polite voice
Alex looks at her and snaps back into relatity
"Ahah Hey how's it goin" Alex says as he smirks at Kris.

"Pretty good, not gonna lie" kristal said while walking towards Alex.

They then sit down next to each other in the living room and started watching the movie. Alex glances back and notices that everyone is asleep besides Kristal.

"Hey isn't there a jacuzzi here?" Alex asks

"Um yea why? do you wanna go in?" Kristal said.

Alex looks at Kristal and chuckles

"Ha yeah, let's go in" he said in a flirtatious tone.

Kristal blushes as he leads her to the jacuzzi while holding her hand. He then gets in the water and waits for Kristal to join him.

"How does the water feel?" Kristal says debating whether to join him or not.

"It feels really nice, but it would feel better if you were here" Alex says as he dunks his head under water trying to hide his flustered face. Kristal decides to join him. As she gets in, Alex pulls her closer and began kissing her neck. And one thing led to another...they began enjoying themselves until...

"Hey who's out there?!".... The group, Shohei, Katana, and Leah say as they walk out"

Kris and Alex both quickly got off each other super red and smiling at each other, still desperate for each other.

The group walked out to see them,
"Oh that's where y'all were" Kat says
"Woah what were y'all doing" Leah says curiously
"NOTHING" Kristal yell with a embarrassed face.
Leah and Kat look at each other and giggle
"Okay girl" Leah says.

The group go back in to make sone food and watch some more TV leaving Alex and Kristal back alone.

Alex scoots towards Kristal and smiles at her.
"You're so beautiful" Alex says as he caressed her cheek
Kristal looked at him and blushed super hard.
She then giggled and looked away but he took her face back to him and kissed her passionately.
Kristal didn't want it to stop and neither did Alex.
He then starts to make out with her, caressing her thigh a bit.
She bit his lip which turned him on hard.

They wanted to go further but didn't want to risk getting caught.

It then cuts to the group in the kitchen making food...

"Do you guys think they're fucking" Leah says
"Probably " Kat and Shohei say

It cuts back to Alex and Kristal

Kristal and Alex are still passionately making out , Kristal then places his hand more up.

Alex released a small sensual chuckle.

They then get interrupted..

"Do you guys want to watch Impractical Jokers?" Katana says abruptly

They look at her quickly all flustered

"Uh- mm" Kristal says quickly as she pushes away from Alex.

Katana catches suspicion and gives them a weird look.

"Uh. yknow what just come in if you want to" Katana says as she quickly walks away.

Alex looks at Kristal and smiles

"Looks like we need to hangout some more" Alex says

"I'd like that" Kristal smiles as they both walk out the jacuzzi and join their friends.