𝟎𝟐

⚘. 𝐁𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮
© ➳ @𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲

↬ ☾ ↫

"So who saw me when I did my job Kei?" You asked when you entered his office and seat in the sofa. Itsuki Kei is your so called friendly boss you work at him as a part time job to support your needs and him.

He just called you if he's men can't do the job given to them. You work at him as a so called assassin just like that you killed people in the lists he given to you.

"Two of the Bonten Executive." he said as he pulled the white screen as he opened the projector a image reflected in white screen there are eight men in the screen. The 2 men seems familiar to you.

"This is the Bonten Executive start of their leader Sano Manji-"

"What is freaking Bonten Kei?" You cut him off.

"Wtf don't you know them y/n? You've been working to me then you don't know them?" he laugh.

" Then do you think I will ask you if I know kei " you said as you glare to him.

" Just quiet y/n I'll explain everything to you. Bonten is considered Japan's current worst criminal organization, led by Sano Manjiro. It is engaged in a variety of illegal activities, such as gambling, fraud, prostitutions, and murder and this 7 men are the executive of orgz." he said as he pointed the stick in the white screen

"Starting to Sano Manjiro he's the leader and former president of Tokyo Manji Gang next to him is the number 2 Sanzu (akashi) Haruchiyo he is extremely loyal and holds great admiration towards Manjiro Sano. He will not hesitate to cruelly kill off any traitors without mercy nor remorse. Number 3 of the gang is Hitto Kakucho as I researched he's was one of the 4 Heavenly Kings of Tenjiku and Izana's confidant and right-hand man and now he's of the Bonten number 3" he pointed the 3 man in the screen.

"Next is Takeomi Akashi Bonten advisor and he's a former vice captain of Black Dragon led by Sano Shinichiro. The next is the Haitani Brothers which is Haitani Ran and Haitani Rindou they ruled the roppongi and they are executive of bonte---"

"What did you said Kei? Haitani Brothers did I hear clearly?" You was stunned you didn't immediately recognize them because of their appearance this past years they look it changed. You was stunned too cause you heard his name once again it's been a years.

" Yes any problem y/n?" Kei asked as he wondered.

" Nothing, now continue." I heard his name again it's feel like your heart beating so fast.

"As I said Haitani Brothers is one of the executive of Bonten next is Kanji Mochizuki he's one of the executive of bonten and Tenjiku's Four Heavenly Kings which makes him one of the stronger members like Hitto Kakucho, Haitani Brothers. The last one is the money making Hajime Kokonoi he's one of executive too." He said as he finished explained all of the Bonten members.

"Now proceed to the two Bonten executive who saw me." You said in mandatory tone, in fact, after you heard his name, you didn't understand what kei was saying.

"My pleasure boss, as I said earlier there someone saw you and the one who saw you is the Haitani Brothers." Your eyes widened when you heard they saw me. Eight members of the bonten, but they were the ones who actually saw you "I can't believe wtf."

"What?!! How can you say that Kei?! " You shout, you was shocked, it can't be.

"I track your motorbike so I can see where you are then in a sudden place you stopped which is that place where you killed Asahi Hiroto as I see in my monitor earlier there's have a car near in that place where you killed Asahi Hiroto as I zoom that car is own by Haitani Brothers and saw them inside the car they watching you."
You was so fvcking stunned that he explained that to you.

"D-did you m-mean they were there as I do my j-job?" You asked him you didn't notice that I've been trembled in a minute.

"Yes they are but y/n did you removed your mask? he asked you.

"No, but I removed my hoodie" you said I'm still in shocked.

"Good then they just know that your a woman but they didn't see you face." He said as he sigh.

"But Kei why are they there and why are they following Asahi Hiroto?" You asked him it's confusing tho.

"I didn't know too but I know the Bonten when they get
what they want they will kill them. Asahi Hiroto is one of them partner ship in their evil doing" he said as he sat in his chair in front of me.

"They're cruel" I said kei just nodded.

"So then I need to go Kei it's already midnight and I bet he has been waiting for me." You stand up from your seat and you approached the door ready to leave.

" Say my hi to him y/n Bye!" He said as he wave his hand.

You leave the place ready to leave his office heading to your motorbike start the engine so you can go home now.

↬ ☾ ↫

You open your door you immediately saw the dark surroundings maybe he's as sleep now. You open the lights then you picked up the groceries you buy in supermarket earlier and heading in the kitchen to arrange the groceries you buy.

After you arranged the groceries your heading in you room to rest. Your still thinking him it's been a year since you heard his name Haitani Rindou after what happened years ago you have cut all your connection with him it's so fvcking hurt but I endured all the pain.

You didn't notice my tears falling in my eyes as you remembered what happened years ago as you cried your eyes fall and begin to sleep.

"I hate you Haitani Rindou"  you whispered

↬ ☾ ↫