𝟎𝟖

⚘. 𝐁𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮
© ➳ @𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲

↬☾↫

"Why, y/n?"

Y/n don't know what to say she's shocked because unexpectedly Rindou is in front of her she thought that Kokonoi Hajime she will meet today but apparently the man of her past is in front of her.

"Rindou.."

"Fvck can you fvcking answer me y/n?! it's been a years you left me without even saying anything! You left me behind! You promised me that you will always by my side but look at what happened you left me y/n! You fvcking left me!" Rindou can't take his emotions it's been a years since his looking y/n but don't have a trace where she is.

"Rindou.." y/n sobbing from her crying. Rindou approaching her but she stepping back.

"All I want is your damn explanation y/n! Please tell me. Why did you left me y/n? Why? Did I do something to make you left me? Did I do something you don't want?" Rindou desperate to hear her explanation for damn years Rindou longing her love.

"Rindou, I'm really sorry." You doubting if you will say the truth to Rindou. You try your best to stop from sobbing but you can't this happening is to much for you to handle your tears.

"That fvck y/n! You love someone else don't you?! maybe you're tired of me so you just looked for someone else, maybe someone else that good at sex huh-?!" Rindou stop from what he wants to say when a hand landed to his face.

"Fvck you Rindou! Years were together and you think me I'm slut hunting for a man in good in sex fvck you! For all these years you know that you're the one I love! I can't love somebody else if you are the only one my heart beats for! So stop accusing me that I love someone else than you!" You stop talking you stay there frozen your tears pouring from your eyes.

Rindou filled with regret and realized he went to far, you don't move he walks toward you and hug you tightly, you don't hug him back you just standing there.

"I'm so fvcking sorry babe it just came out to my mouth I didn't really mean it." Rindou says, you hear the pain and the regret in his voice, he wrap his arms around you tighter.

"I hate you Rindou! You're accusing me that you didn't know that you have a child! I been raising our child for years!" You keep punching him. Rindou embrace loosened when he heard that he has a child with you.

"What did you say?" Rindou ask.

"We have a child the one you saw with me in the parking lot and the restaurant is our son. That's why I left you back then cause I'm pregnant Rindou." You stared at him while explaining to him. Your afraid what if he drive me away cause we have a son what if he don't want to accept his son.

"His our son? Wtf why you didn't say that to me y/n?! You freaking deprived my son away from me!" Rindou became mad and at the same time he upset to you.

"I didn't say to you because where to young back then! Where still studying Rindou if I say this to you it will ruin you! You're a delinquent Rindou! Think of it!"

"Fvck his my son after all y/n!" Rindou messed up his hair his frustrated without knowing he has a son.

"I'm sorry, I think that's was the best decision I made Rin." He stared at you for a moment before grabbing your neck pulling for a long deep kiss.

"I'm sorry for being mad at you babe, thank you for taking of our son I promise I'll make it up to you and to him." He whispered against your lips you both pulled away. You feel butterflies in you stomach.

"I know you will do that babe." you said to him before he lean to kiss you again.

"I love you my love"

↬☾↫

I'm sorry for being late to update I decided that I will finish this story because it's a pity if I don't finish yehey.

I love you guys & thank you!