𝟎𝟗

⚘. 𝐁𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮
© ➳ @𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲

↬☾↫

"Where are we going Rin?" you asked as he drived the car after the scene in the seaside Rindou wants to show you something.

He looked at you. "Secret, just wait baby." he winked at you then he focusing again to the road.

"Suprise ahuh?" you mocked at him but he just smirk.

__

Rindou step out in the car you should get out of the car but he stops you.

"Let me held your hand baby." You step out from the car while he held your hand. He suddenly covered your eyes with his hand.

"Hey what's this for?" you touched his hand in your eyes.

"Kinda suprise?" he giggle. He began to walked slow as he supported you so you can't stumble.

After a minute he removed his hand to your eyes. We are in the top of hill your eyes widened as you can see what's in the front of you.

"Do you like it?" You looked at him and smile genuinely. You looked again in front of you as you can see it's a wooden house it's so beautiful a perfect house in a perfect location.

"This is will be our sweet home from now on babe." he looked at you as he has a smile in his face. You looked at him back, your arms wrapped in his neck.

You peck his lips. "Thank you Rin."

"I should be the one to thank you babe for coming to my life and also thank you for bringing our son to this world." he grabs your waist and pull you closer to him. He kiss your head down to you nose then to your lips.

"I love you my love." he kiss your lips passionately that sends butterflies through your body. You kiss him back as he lick your bottom lips you open your as he slide his tongue inside yours. Both of your tongue exploring to each other mouth.

He lifted you onto his hip wrapping your legs around him. He walked towards to the door as he carried you. As both you kissing roughly he took out his key in his pocket to open the door. The door open as both of you glady come in he walked upstairs to go in closest room. Rindou pulled the door one of the room as he was near in the bed as the both of you fell down on the top of the bed bouncing back.

"Fuck I can't take it anymore I want to feel you again babe." he said as he undressed his top. He kissed you again down to you neck. You tilted your head letting out a moans as his tongue lick your neck.

"Rin.." you moaned his name. He ripped your shirt and unclipped your bra your naked breast exposing in front of him. You both stared at each other with lust you love seeing his handsome face. His mouth moved lower to prevent kissen between to your breast before taking your nipple in between his lips he traced circles wuth his tongue around to your nipple as he suck one of your breast your breath panting hard. His other hand unzipped your pants and panties then pulling down. He spread your legs apart.

"u~ugh r~in" you moaned louder as he touched your wet womanhood. He ripped his top revealing his half tattoo. You stared at his tattoo it's been a long time since you saw the beautiful tatto of him.

"So fucking wet." he husky said. He slid one of his finger to your wet womanhood. He pressed his finger to your clit as he reach your g-spot. You moan louder  as you feel there has been something building in your stomach. You desperately tried to hold on the pillow beside you.

"R~rin I'm cumming~" you moaned load as he finger increasing the speed. "Come to me now, fuck this feels so good." You suddenly come into his finger. He licked his finger that has you fluids. You looked at him seductively. He roughly kiss your lips as both your tongue fought to each other.

Rindou parted your legs as he pulled his pants. He pulled out his member you stared at his big member. 
" I will be gentle and satisty you babe. Make sure to moan loud if you don't then I fuck you hard till you can walk." his words made even more turned on.

He positioned himseld in between of your womanhood. He pushed his his member hard to into your womanhood making tears come out from the corners of your eyes. "Your so tight babe ugh~" he moaned as he didn't not moved he remained inside if you as he waited for your approval to proceed. You nodded at him. He thrusted in and out slowly. "Ohh~ ughh rin~." You moaned as you feeling his member inside to you.

He suddenly started to go in garder and deeper into you. It's painful but in the same time it's giving you pleasure. You moved your hips in sync with his thrust you suddenly groaned as he hit your g - spot. Rindou decided to thrust in faster slamming against the spot that made you feel more pleasure. You felt yourself building orgasm inside you. "Rindou! I'm cumming~!" you moaned loud as he keeps thrusting fast into you. " Fuck just come." he said as you wrapped your legs around to his waist. "ohh Rin!" he pulled out his member let his liquid into your tummy  as you let your warm orgasm filled your womanhood.

He pulled you and laid on his side next to you. You hugged him laying your head in his chest.

" Round 2?" he said as he hugged you tightly.

"Shut up jellyfish let me rest first." he just laugh at you.

"I love you babe" he said, he kissed your forehead letting his eyes began to shut letting himself to sleep.

"I love you too babe."

↬☾↫