𝟎𝟑

⚘. 𝐁𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮
© ➳ @𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲

↬☾↫

The sunlight from the window woke you up when you woke up you felt your eye is hurt so you looked in the mirror as you expected your eye swollen because you can't stop crying last night because of that bastard Rindou.

You start to cook a breakfast for us while he was not yet awake you cook a hotdog, egg, meatloaf and fried rice. You already prepared our breakfast when you decided to go in his room but you suprise that he wasn't in his bed so you look every corner of his room but he wasn't there. You noticed a letter on his study desk so you took it.

"Rest. bye bye love u"

- rdn

Fvcking sake he left without letting saying goodbye he just leave a letter what if something bad happened to him. Your so worried to him. "He's the only one I have and when he's gone maybe I'll totally lose myself, he's the only one who gives me strength I love him so much."

You just ate alone, you thought you could eat with him so you just put the leftovers aside so that when he comes home he has something to eat. He know that your busy person that's why he didn't bother me he want you to rest peacefully.

Because of your work you don't have time for him eversince you accept the invitation of Kei a work like this you was hesitant to accept a job like this cause you know the consequences if accept but have no choice you need to support our needs.

You seat in sofa and you took the information of Bonten executive that Kei given to you. Haitani Brothers you know them since middle school and the 2 men next to them which is Sanzu Haruchiyo and Akashi Takeomi. I never thought they were one of the worst criminal organization especially Akashi Takeomi. As you read the information of them there was a knock at the gate I didn't expect to have a visitor today.

As you open the gate I was shock that she's the one who knock the gate. " It's been a long time y/n - chan!!!" Hinata Tachibana shouted then she hug me it's been a long time since you saw her.

"Hina I miss you girl!!' you hug her back Hina is your dearest friend even though we're separated in a years she's still remember you.

" Me too y/n - chan it's been a year last time I see you so how are you and him I'm so excited to see the both of you so I talked to takemichi to see the both you and gladly he said yes but I won't be long either because I'm taking care of something so I want you give this invitation so come to the wedding y/n chan " Hina said as she give a invitation card to you. Youwas disappointed cause I'm excited to talked to her.

I look at the invitation card " This is wedding invitation card of pah chin wow he's getting married I'm happy for him."

"So come to his wedding y/n chan he will be happy if you come!" Hina said. You look to Hina this past years she's become more beautiful she's like a goddess.

" I'll try Hina." You said then Hina left she said you should bring him too.

"If Kei don't call me I'm gladly to go in pah chin wedding and of course I will bring him too since I don't have a time to him this is the chance to have a time to him."

↬☾↫

You decided to go in near seaside you walk near in the sea to see the beautiful wave. The beautiful surroundings filled my eyes. I close my eyes and a flashback start fillingyour head.

"I will watch every beach sunrise with you until the sunset of our lives."

"Being with you that's all I really want babe."

Your tears start to falling again thinking Haitani Rindou again you can't blame myself crying like a shit here he was the only one you loved he filled you with his loved he make you happy all the time he protecting you as if I'm a princess need a protection from a prince.

The sea always remembered him, the seaside is our special place that's why if your problematic back then you always come here and called him, then we ended in the seaside and his comforting you." it's my fault why I'm crying like insane here."

Before someone saw you crying here and think your insane you wiped your tears and decided to go where he is. Youentered in your car and start the engine.

↬☾↫

You see all the children running in the gate of there school ready to leave youlook over trying to find him. As you see his helping a girl who slipped. You watched him helping the girl he wipe her knee because of dirt, the girl smile and thank him and he just smile to her my eyes widened when the girl kiss him in his cheek then she ran away. He's face blushed when the girl kiss him. He's so cute

"Raiden sweetheart!" You shout when he heard that he look to you way then he run to me and you give him a big hug. "Mommy!"
"Yes the one I talking about earlier is my son."

↬☾↫