𝟎𝟒

⚘. 𝐁𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮
© ➳ @𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲

↬☾↫

"I saw what happened Rai." You said and laugh teasing your son. He's so cute when your teasing him Raiden is your son 7 years old boy a sweet boy, carried, and sometimes his stubborn.

"Mom what happened is nothing she just thank me so stop teasing me!" he glare to you but you just continue to laugh. We reached the house your still laughing at him he was pissed at you because you've been teasing him.

"What do you want to eat sweetheart?" You asked him he look at you while removing his shoes.

" I want ramen Mom!" he said happily as he sit in the sofa.

" Then, change your clothes we're going to eat ramen in the restaurant" you said to him, he run in his room probably changing his clothes. Raiden always craving in ramen I can't blame him tho. Ramen is my favorite food too especially when it's spicy.

"Let's go Mom!" he said as he run in the passenger seat. You entered the driver seat and start the engine so we can go at the restaurant.

"Sweetheart do you want come with me in Sunday?" You asked Raiden you texted Kei earlier if you have job in he said you don't have cause his men finished off.

"Where's Mom?" he asked wondering where they're going.

"To my friend wedding then after that we'll played in the arcade." You said to him you really want a time with your baby boy and this is your chance.

"You're not busy anymore Mom? If you're not then let's go" he said he raised his a hand like forming superman.

" let's go baby!" You said happily.

Minutes later we entered the your favorite restaurant you ordered a two ramen two dessert we waited five minutes to bring our food. The food served by waitress and you look at the her saying thanks to her then she smiled.

You two starting eating and Raiden telling his day in his school like they drawing, dancing and he even singing in front of me and it's makes me laugh cause he don't know the other lyrics. You enjoyed being with your son it's been a week since he didn't tell his day in his school to you cause you're busy.

" Mom I wanna go there!" he pointed the park where the fountain it is. We go there and watch the people dancing near in the fountain. Raiden copy how the people dancing you took out my phone and recording him while his dancing.

Raiden is in you arms now his head burying in crook of your neck he's asleep now. We're heading in your car when someone called your name.

"Y/n." Your body been froze for a minute when you heard his voice you feel like your tears will fall in a minute it's been a year since you heard his voice his baritone voice that always want to challenge a fight.

You badly want to his face you want to talked to him, you want to hug him, you want to kiss him but part of you is hesitating "what if his mad at me because what I did before."
"Wtf I'm insane definitely his mad because you leave him without any trace."

"Y/n hey look at me I been observing you and that child of yours please look at me y/n" he said in his low voice. You was shocked that he said that his observing us. Your afraid to face him fvcking afraid. You didn't look at him you can't.

"Come on look at me babe please I've been searching you for a fvcking years and now you're in front of me so please look at me and talk to me." Your tears began to fall as he called you again "babe" you missed called by that. You turned around so you can see him. He changed from his hair to a pinkish-purple mullet with dark blue streaks, and he does not wear any glasses anymore. He have Bonten tattoo is on the front of his neck.

"Rindou.." you stared into his lavender puffy eyes. God you fvcking miss him your tears keep falling down like a rain that does not stop falling.

↬☾↫

I been eating here in restaurant where I and y/n usually hang out she love eating ramen especially when it's spicy as I eat I heard a voice of a boy and women talking to each other the women voice seems familiar to me so I looked at where the two is happily talking.

When I turned it's seems the time stop I just keep staring at her that she was the only person here. I can't believe that I see her now ever since she leave I use my connection to track where is she but I'm so fvcking pissed that they don't found her.

I miss her fvcking so much, I want to approach her but I stunned when I realized that she has a child with her happily talk to her and calling her "Mom" The fvck I can't believe what I heard, that child calling her Mom so that means that was her child.

As they leave the restaurant I follow them they went to where is the fountain I saw them in there the child is dancing while y/n laughing and filming him. I followed them whenever they go. Now they heading in their car y/n carrying the child to her this is my timing to talk to her fvck I waited a fvcking long years for this.

I talked to her but she's not looking at me when she turned around I was surprised to see her crying and called my name again. I stared at her she's more beautiful than before. She continue to cry so I approach her but she was stepping back. I miss her so much, I miss hearing her voice, her hug, her kisses, everything about her I misses so much.

"Rindou I'm s-sorry but I c-can't face you right n-now.." she said as she turned around again heading to her car she still crying.

"Hey y/n wtf wait let me fvcking talk to you babe!!". I shouted but she just entered the driver seat and start the engine before she could drive I stop on front of her car.

"Wtf Rindou are you trying to kill yourself?!!" she get off on the car and shout at me.

"Hell yes y/n! Please can we talked just a minute" I fvcking desperate now I will do everything just to talk to her.

" Please Rindou l-leave me please I-i can't talk t-to you r-right now I'm afraid that you mad at me so p-please let m-me go" she's said as she sobbing because her tears don't stop falling if I just can wipe her tears right now I will definitely do that.

"I want to know fvcking everything y/n" I desperately said.

"I'm s-sorry R-rindou" she said as she entered her car again start the engine and fasten so that I can't catch her.

What the fvcking fvck I brushed my hair I shout as I frustrated to what happened I'm pissed fvcking pissed. I took out my phone on my pocket and called someone.

"Track this plate number  52-" I said the plate number to him and ended the call.

Y/n, I definitely won't lose a sight to you again you'll definitely fvcking back to me again sweetheart.

↬☾↫