a mountain of problems.

I put the necklace on as the counselor choked on her own words. I could tell she had plenty of objections but none reasonable enough, so she just bumbled off to bother someone else. The kid diagonal to me caught a glimpse of my new name and slapped the girl next to her in the arm. Their whispers were loud enough to catch others attention, my name suddenly became hot gossip. Perfect.
The rest of the day went smoothly, I wasn't chosen as the main antagonist this time for the play. They announced that the show was next week. Did they give us such a short preparation time last time just to fuck me over personally? I scoffed.
I ended up eating lunch alone again. To be fair though, scarfing down a plate of dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets wasn't exactly something I wanted a crowd for, at least at my big age.
Tonight's activity was either group prayer and movies or I-don't-know-I-don't-get-payed-enough-to-care. I chose the ladder. I put on my boots and decided I wanted to go walking tonight. The sun hadn't set and I brought a flash light with me just in case. If there is one thing that makes me happy, it's walks in the forest.

I took a stroll past the stage area were the river continued on into a lake. There was supposed to be a beautiful viewing sight over the hill and I had set out the route on the mini map I had. After some time walking, counting wild life I saw, accidentally stepping in mud and fighting back mosquitos, I saw the clearing in the distance.

"Yes!" I sped up and jogged to the top. Bright orange sunlight blinded me for a couple seconds, but as my eyesight adapted to the brightness, I got to fully absorb the beautiful view. I gasped in wonder. The river that ran through the camp seemed to flow into a lake, usually not visible over the mountains. The lake was large, but from my view, I could see the rolling hills of trees and the shallow beach of rocks. The lake was almost completely surrounded by land, except for a small gap in-between the cliff I was on and the beach below. The gap let our lake connect to a way bigger one, this lake reaching out to the horizon.
It glowed with bright orange sunlight and small ducks swam near one of the shores, dipping their heads into the water.
I sat down on the edge of the cliff and let my feet swing in open air as I laid down on the grass. Fire flies dangled around dark areas of the forest here and there and I could hear the frogs chirping quietly from down below. Although the grass was wet and my feet were cold and the sun was dipping slowly, everything was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a nicer atmosphere. It was so nice, in fact, before I could catch myself I had already nodded off.
When I woke up, the sun was far gone and the frogs were chirping a lot louder.
"Shit!" I shot up, grabbing my bag. Free time only lasts so long, and the last thing I need is for my absence to cause another huge commotion.
I rushed down the hiking trail, the downhill tread making me trip up a couple of time. I could see the camp between the thick trees and I smiled. The lights were still on, which meant they hadn't hit our curfew. I charged across the bridge, my footsteps thumping on the old wood planks.
Almost there...! I passed by some trees, looking longingly at the dorms. I felt my shoe get caught on something beneath me. I yelped before crashing to the ground and face planting into the dirt. I raised my head, my eye sight swinging back and forth. No more lights. Damn. I didn't make it in time. However, it seemed like nobody was out looking for me, meaning I might still have a chance at sneaking through the window next to my bed.
I crept up to the dorms, limping slightly. My ankle had taken it hard when I fell, but right now I had diffrent priorities. I stood at the base of the window and jumped up, my fingertips barely managing to catch the windowsill. With a big huff, I managed to pull myself up and slid the latch to the left. The window slowly slid open. I grabbed the lip and pulled myself forward, leaning through the window, grabbing my bed, and pulling myself forward. The dorm room was quiet, as I expected, not a single girl decided to stay up past lights out. I pulled myself further in. Suddenly, I stopped moving. I pulled, but to no avail, my hips were stuck. I sighed. Maybe nobody will notice if I just slept outside. Almost instantly, I began hearing thunder in the distance. On second thought, that idea might be a no go. I swung my legs to try and get a better angle.
"If I just push a little-" I pressed my feet against the wall and slid up slightly before a sharp pain raced through my leg, "Augh!" I winced. I hung there limply like a dead animal. I was screwed.
I heard leafs crunching outside and jumped.
"H-hello?" I whispered. There was no answer, I sighed.
"I'm not sure if you're a raccoon or a person, but if you can understand what I'm saying, I could use a little bit of a boost." There wasnt a response and I started to grow nervous.
Oh god, I really was just speaking to a raccoon.
Right as I was about to give up, I felt a warm hand place itself on my thigh. Unconsciously, I let out soft yelp. The hand twitched and I furiously apologized.
"Please help, don't run, I'm sorry, it was just reflex!" The person didn't say anything, but the hand didn't disappear. I sighed in relief.
"Okay, so just push me up a little bit and I can slide in!" No movement.
"Hello?" Silence.
The hand slowly slid up and I held back another gasp. Right as I was about to start explaining however, it began moving slowly past the helpful point and closer to my ass. I tried to turn but the wall was covering my sight and if I yelled, the whole dorm would wake up.
"H-hey! That's, hmpf-" I covered my mouth as their fingertips crept up and around my inner thigh. Long fingers wrapped around my ass and they clumsily felt me up. Softly, they ran downward as if unsure of their own decisions.
"Hey, t-thats!" As my crotch was lightly grazed my back arched and I swinged around. All of a sudden I was falling out the other side of the window and into the dorm. I fell on the floor with a thunk and the kid next to me stirred in her sleep. I rushed into bed and pretended to be asleep, my heart still racing and my legs still quivering. I could still feel their long fingers on my skin and my cheeks grew warm in the cold.
"What was that? Who was..?" I scrambled to the window to see if they were still there. Not a trace of a presence was left behind, almost as if they were never there. However, the warmth left on my skin reassured me that it wasn't in my head.