a sin for her (nsfw)

I thought of today's happenings over again. The false accusation of Eve skinny dipping in the lake. What a wild story, and I almost believed it.
I retired to my bed and laid onto the covers. The night was cold, but I was somehow hot. I wonder if Eve decided to take a night walk. Her face flashed by my eye again.
"Thank you." Her sincere smile was beautiful. Her voice too, it was so refreshing. Especially when my hand had grabbed her warm body. I'd never could gave imagined such a suductive sound escape from someones lips. I stared down at my hand. I can still remember her warmth on my fingers.
"Stop!" I growled at myself. What was this feeling? I can only ever think of her and when I do...
I looked down at my crotch.
"No, I must not give into temptation." I closed my eyes, hoping the situation would relax. It did not. Not only that, but as soon as I closed my eyes I could hear her call my name and see her naked body beneath me.
"Joseph." She whispers to me as I kissed her body all the way down to...
"Stop!" I exclaimed again in frustration. My crotch was throbbing to a painful degree. I hadn't had such a problem since I was a young man. This temptation was driving me crazy. I so desperately wanted her body, it was making me lose control. God help me, I almost lost control yesterday, I could barely contain my lust. My hand twitched. Maybe, just this once, God can forgive me.
I slowly unzipped my pants and pulled down my underwear. My hand slowly gripped my cock, my heart beat rushing through me. Pre cum was already dripping down and I slowly began sliding my hand up and down. I winced at the sensitive feeling but I didn't stop.
I was lost in the pleasure of my own imagination, of touching her body, of kissing her lips, of watching as tears welled in her eyes as I thrusted into her. It was all to realistic. So realistic, that I was already reaching my limit.
"Fuck!" I winced and gasped.
"Joseph." Her voice was in my head again one last time before my body gave out and I released. The satisfaction of cumming brought a wave of released tension and I let out a moan.
It was nice, but not enough. I needed her so badly, the real thing. To hear her cry out my name and feel the warmth of her tightening around me and being able to kiss her and grab her and make her cry and gasp for air between moans. I just need to show her that she is mine.
I felt a familiar sensation again. I looked down at my new erection and sighed.
"Fuck."