Untitled News

Dear Nathaline-ians!

Thank you guys for all your support. I wanted to give out an official statement regarding what is up. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING, because of your support this book is under its way of being Published! It will be avaiable in market very soon! I can't believe you guys made this happen! This is ALL because of you. So there is an IMPORTANT notice at the end of this, Please read it. 

I know a lot of you must be wondering where have I gone, and why am I not updating the second book to this series. To be honest, I want to give my best work to you guys. When I write I want it to mean something. I want my books to be a place you guys can come and read, and step into a beautiful world after a whole day of facing this world. And I don't think I can do that while my exams are going on. 

For any one of those who want to show us you support in publishing this book, please use #Nathaline or #Belongseries to post on Facebook and Twitter. 

********************IMPORTANT@@@@@@@%%%%%

BUT if you want to keep in touch, and get new amazing sneak - peaks into I belong to a stranger and Her Billionair nanny, then please follow us on 

Istangram - Team_Kiarasinha 

Twitter - Team_Kiarasinha. 

These trailers or extracts from my upcoming books will only be for those who have followed us. I will not be posting them in Wattpad. 

Like I said, I will be posting 1 chapter PER day from 31st May onwards. This summer I will be completeing 3 new books, including I belong to a mafia and Her billionaire Nanny. I hope you guys still support me even though I have been so out of Wattpad for months now. 

Love 

Kiara