Chapter 9 - Home Sweet Home

Switching on the TV, I tried to act casual about the fact that my husband and his girlfriend were in the bedroom with the door closed.

There were so many thoughts swirling in my head, however one of them definitely won the race, 'why do you care?!'

I shouldn't be caring about what he was doing with that leggy bimbo, very clearly I wasn't welcomed there. 'Not that you want to be welcomed there, Rose' my inner voice reminded me.

After many minutes of walking up and down the living room, I realized we might have been married but we were not bound to be faithful to each other. I was the one who came with that clause. I had to be okay with this. Watching TV was supposed to be a distraction, but it was not helping.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

I looked around, trying to think about something else, someone other than her in his bedroom. My eyes fell on the land line phone.

Rose you have to do it!

I walked over to the side table and grabbed the phone. Clenching it with all my power, I dialed papa's number.

Every ring and the voice in my head that shouted louder to hang up, but before I could act upon the voice, he picked up.

"Hello" my fathers deep voice boomed over the phone.

"Papa" I whispered over the phone.

"What.. Who?...Baby! Baby Rose is that you? Oh dear where has my darling princess been?" he asked.

"Papa..." I began sobbing loudly. All I could do was to repeat the word Papa over and over again.

"Rose, are you okay? Have you been kidnapped? What happened to you? We haven't heard from you and when we called the hotel they said there was no one residing as Rose! We were sick worried, where are you darling... here talk to your mom!"

"Rose! Oh Rose where are you? How are you Rose!" she sobbed harder than me over the phone. My heart clenched at their pain, it was my offering. I gifted the most wonderful parents in this world with pain.

"Mom, I am f...ff...fine" I hoped she made sense of what I was saying between my sobs.

"Rose, dear are you kidnapped?" she asked cautiously.

"No mom.... I... I ... I am m...ma...married" I said it, I knew if I didn't do it right away, I wouldn't have ever got the courage to do it.

"Honey, what?" she asked, " Are you having a concession honey? Are you hit in the head?"

"No momma, I am married living with my husband" and I hung up.

I hung up on my parents, after telling them I was married. I sobbed and sobbed, sitting down at the carpet, until I heard the bedroom door unlock. Quickly wiping my tears, I moved to the balcony avoiding to look at that woman again.

I tried hard to listen to what they were talking about, but I couldn't they were speaking in a low volume, almost seductively.

My hands clenched my dress from both sides.

He is a monster, she is unlucky to have him.

I repeated in my head.

After a few seconds the main door closed and I heard Nathan move towards the balcony.

"Rose, I just wanted to say that what you saw..." he began. How dare he? After being locked in the same bedroom as his girlfriend in front of his wife for almost an hour, he had the guts to come and talk about it?

"How are you feeling now?" I cut him rudely. After a second of looking at me he answered, "I am fine Rose" and saying so he left.

I was married to the world's 3rd richest man, and yet my life was the poorest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked back into the living room, only to the sound of the land line phone ringing. But before I could reach it, Hamilton picked it up.

"Hello

Yes she is here

Y...Yes I am

Ok sir, I will

Yes sir!"

I couldn't believe the scene playing in front of my eyes, Hamilton stammered and addressed someone as sir? The world is coming to an end!

"Who was..." but I stopped myself before I asked him. I could not bear to be slapped by his mean comments at this moment.

"It was your dad, and I guess we are going to visit your parents tomorrow" he looked at me as though he was shocked by what happened.

"We?" I confirmed.

"Yes we"

I heart pumped so hard that I felt that the blood would gush out of somewhere very soon. I did an internal dance, I was going to see my parents, and monster could not change a thing about that even if he was coming.

He stoned at his structure and turned behind with a stiff body, but called out before leaving, "Pack our bags we are leaving early morning"

I could pack the whole house right now, I was so happy. Finally I could see my momma, and my papa.

But not before giving monster the taste of his own medicines, I smirked.

The next few hours were spent in packing my and Hamilton's bags while he slept like a pig. After I was done with all the other work, I tip toed outside the house, slowly closing the door behind me. It was already night and I slipped slowly to the cars.

Taking a needle, I punctured all the wheels of the limousine, I would take a limousine to my house over my dead body. We were going to take a normal car back home. While coming back from the car park to the house, I could see a paparazzi parked outside.

Geez, what is so interesting in our life that they are always here?

His life! His life! I corrected myself.

I tip toed back into the house, today might have been a bad day, but it was definitely better than all the other days I had spent in this house.

And tomorrow was going to get better.

Momma, Papa here I come.

Hamilton, here comes your hell.