Chapter 7 Escape in a Hurry

[Shen Tingbai & Qu Manting]

.........

Xie Xiang didn't dare to meet him like this, and she couldn't take care of so much right now, so she quickly said to Tan Xiaojun: "That person, that person is my classmate!"
  "Ah? No way!" Tan Xiaojun didn't expect things to be so coincidental, followed by widening her eyes and shrugging her shoulders.
  "Manting, this is my brother Shen Junshan. He just came back from overseas. You saw him as a kid and played together. Do you remember?" Shen Tingbai walked to the table and said softly to Qu Manting.
  Qu Manting nodded and looked up at Shen Junshan, "Shen Junshan? I remember he was not as tall as me at that time, he was verbose and crying, chasing behind you all day, dragging a snotty nose, ha ha, really like two people, I can't recognize you at all."
  The teeth are still the same, and the mouth is sharp.
  Shen Tingbai laughed when he heard it, and looked at Shen Junshan. Shen Junshan was not angry, and smiled along with him.
  The three of them turned their eyes to the two girls on the other side. Xie Xiang couldn't stand. She lowered her head stubbornly, and her hair was hanging down to cover her face. At this moment, it was futile to say anything else. She rolled her eyes and covered her face. She walked away quickly with her hand on her stomach, and said as she walked: "Excuse me, I'll go to the bathroom."
  Tan Xiaojun nodded apologetically to several people, and hurriedly followed, "I will accompany her."
  She ran all the way into the bathroom, Tan Xiaojun followed. As soon as she closed the door, Xie Xiang couldn't help thinking, "What should I do? That Shen Junshan is my classmate. Did I just behave unnaturally? Will he recognize me?"
  Tan Xiaojun took her to stand, and comforted, "He whouldn't have noticed you. Besides, you changed into women's clothing and wore a wig. It wouldn't be that easy to recognize."
  Xie Xiang didn't know whether to laugh or cry. "And your celebrity friend, I met her in Palimo that day! I'm dead this time."
  Tan Xiaojun was calmer than her, rubbing her hands and thinking, "Calm down, don't frighten yourself, and now you go first, I will go back and observe the situation."
  "Is this all right?" Xie Xiang stretched out her hand to hold her, as if holding the straw, Tan Xiaojun nodded, "It's okay, I'll say you went home in advance, anyway, they don't know you, at most they think you are a bit rude. By the way, you will go back to my house after walking on the street for a while, and I will go back soon after I chat with them for a while."
  So far, it can only be so.
  Xie Xiang and Tan Xiaojun bid farewell, sneaked out of the bathroom, and left by the back door of the restaurant.
  There was people coming and going on the street, and a high-end car passed by her. Xie Xiang didn't see Gu Yanzheng in the car, but Gu Yanzheng face showed a different color and he turned to look over.
  It's a pity that Xie Liangchen, who was in women's clothing, quickly went far away.
  Tan Xiaojun's family is in a long street with a good location. Her mother is very enthusiastic. When she sees Xie Xiang, she greets her and almost treats her as her second daughter. As she missed the high-end dinner, in exchange for it, an apologetic Tan Xiaojun cooked the noodles herself, Xie Xiang heard that Shen Junshan did not recognize her, and was a little relieved. While eating the noodles, she educates her good idiotic friend who is going crazy over Shen Junshan. "Where did you see him being gentle, you haven't seen him start a fire!"
  Tan Xiaojun was unmoved, but excitedly asked: "What, what? You tell me quickly, is he very brilliant, very handsome, and emits a strong aura?" It was obvious that this afternoon's gathering made her face Shen Junshan with a very good impression.
  Xie Xiang burst into laughter, "Anthomaniac!"* She stretched out her hand towards her while sucking the noodles, and lightly pinched Tan Xiaojun's face.

(T/N: 花痴 flower enthusiast; girl who is into good-looking guys/looks)

  Tan Xiaojun smiled and refused to give up, "Tell me about it."
  Recalling Shen Junshan's great achievements, Xie Xiang said helplessly: "He's very overbearing, what is their background? Looks pretty awesome."
  "Very powerful? Of course they're quite powerful! Master Shen is the president of the Shunyuan Chamber of Commerce. In Shunyuan City, he is a man with hands and eyes, who eats black and white.* Their family and the Qu family are family friends, and Master Shen has been fond of Qu Manting since he was a child, but I don't have much contact with him."