Chapter 18 Big Fight

It's strange to say, Xie Xiang saw this scene, only felt a heavy heart, she touched Xiaojun with her arm, "How is it, now you know that we really have no sparks."
  Gu Yanzheng saw that the two had been looking at this side, and quickly walked over to put Qu Manting on the mat, and then looked at Xie Xiang and explained: "She was injured in her foot and couldn't walk, so I carried her. "
  Xie Xiang was a little confused, and she didn't react for a while, why did Gu Yanzheng explain to her, the eyes of the person in front of her were a little hot, and Xie Xiang's heart was heavy, she lowered her head, picked up the crab on the ground and wanted to leave.
  "Xiao Song caught the crab just now, I'll go wash it."
  Strange, so strange, Gu Yanzheng has been really strange recently, did she do something to offend him? Did not give him eggs to eat the day before yesterday? Or was it too early to turn off the lights last time? Xie Xiang thought about it in her head, and suddenly her fingers hurt, a crab caught Xie Xiang's finger, she forced the crab away, and the blood on the fingertips immediately stayed.
  "Why are you so stupid." Gu Yanzheng has been walking around behind her since just now. Seeing this, he was even more anxious and angry than she was injured. He grabbed her hand and put it in his mouth, sucking the blood out, and then spit on the ground, seeing Xie Xiang looking stunned, he was stunned, and complained in a stiff voice, "The blood of a fool is also stinky."
  Xie Xiang frowned and pulled her hand back suddenly.
  "When did you come?" she asked.
  "Just when you were in a daze." No matter how good-tempered Gu Yanzheng was to her, he couldn't bear to be met with such a cold brow. His face sank, he gritted his teeth, looked at her hand and said, "The wound should be cold compressed. Just a moment, or it will be swollen later, so don't cry."
  "It's none of your business whether I cry or not!"
  Gu Yanzheng had turned around to leave, but after hearing her say that, he turned back suddenly, raised his eyebrows and stared at her up and down.
  Xie Xiang was so uncomfortable with him that she took a step back subconsciously, thinking that Tan Xiaojun ran away at this critical moment, leaving only herself and the eldest young master in front of her, and she might have to fight him again in a while. But today she is very tired and really doesn't want to fight. To be honest, she has been in a bad mood for some reason since the afternoon.
  There was a quarrel on the beach, and looking at it from a distance, there were many people there.
  Xie Xiang breathed a sigh of relief, breaking the silence just now, and stammered: "What happened?"
  "What happened, does it have anything to do with the two of us?" Gu Yanzheng smiled wickedly at her, as if he would not let her go.
  The two faced each other for a while, and finally couldn't help the louder and louder noise from over there. Seeing that Xie Xiang's face was red, Gu Yanzheng finally mercifully decided to let her go, and took her to go, but was thrown away by Xie Xiang, Gu Yanzheng could only grit his teeth and look at her, running towards Huang Song.
  "What happened?"
  Seeing Xie Xiang, Huang Song immediately lowered his voice and said, "We are barbecuing, and the people from Xibazi Village came here to ask us to pay, saying that this beach is their private one."
  Xie Xiang turned her head and saw that Tan Xiaojun was stepping on the chair with one foot and her hands on her hips. Opposite her was a group of ferocious hooligans. Tan Xiaojun coughed and opened her lips slightly: "Look at all of you, all of you with slanted brows and crooked eyes, how dare you ask 'Aunt, I want money...'*"
[*T/N: 还敢管姑奶奶我要钱, I think Tan Xiaojun is referring to the fact that they called her an aunt + asked her for money for the apparently private beach. But the raws do not have it in direct quotation, I just added that]
  The rest of the words, even Xie Xiang can't listen anymore, Tan Xiaojun's small mouth is like a cannonball, and the dozens of hooligans on the opposite side can't open their mouths.
  Qu Manting sat on the mat and ate grilled fish, while giving Tan Xiaojun a look of encouragement. When it comes to excitement, she would spare time to applaud and cheer for Tan Xiaojun.
  "Xiaojun is really amazing!" Huang Song sighed while applauding.
  Seeing that he couldn't quarrel with Xiaojun, the hooligan in the lead lost face. Impulsively, he stepped forward and pushed Xiaojun down.
  Gu Yanzheng impatiently and walked over to take action, but saw Xie Xiang suddenly rushed out, kicked the rogue leader, and protected in front of Xiao Jun.
  "Tan Xiaojun, you said that the two of you are not a couple!" Qu Manting didn't eat the grilled fish, and joined the battle waving her high heels.
  The rogues rushed up, but unfortunately the strength of the two was too great, and they all lay on the ground in an instant.
  Gu Yanzheng clapped his hands, walked to Xie Xiang and whispered: "How is it, does your hand still hurt?"
  Xie Xiang's face sank, glared at him fiercely, and then set her eyes on the group of people in front of her. The hooligans who just escaped rushed over with more people, and everyone held pole sticks in their hands. When the rogue leader who was trampled by Xiaojun saw his accomplices coming, he immediately became energetic and shouted: "Dongzi! Come on! Give a hard blow to these little bastards for me, give a hard......"
  Before the words were finished, he was kicked and stunned. Xie Xiang walked in front of everyone, her arms spread out, and a beautiful white crane spread her wings in front of everyone.* "Ha!" Xie Xiang was concentrating and full of momentum.
[*T/N: I suppose it's a sort of metaphor]
  "Ha, you are full in the head!"* Gu Yanzheng grabbed Xie Xiang's collar and began to run wildly, and his shouts floated in the wind: "There are too many people to fight, run!"
[*T/N: 哈你个头啊! - I think it's pretty close?]
  Afterwards, a group of people chased them from the east of the coast to the west of the coast. Qu Manting's foot injury was not yet healed, and she stumbled and fell to the ground. Several people had to stop. The hooligans also stopped and stood in front of several people, gearing up.
  Gu Yanzheng looked at the thick and long sticks in their hands, swallowed and shouted to Huang Song: "Didn't you say that the folk customs here are simple?"
  "Yes!" Huang Song looked serious: "Do you think they have knives?"
  The other people looked at him in disbelief, and Huang Song added: "Blood is often seen in fights between the two villages in our hometown."
  Qu Manting rolled her eyes at him, then stood up and shouted to the approaching hooligan, "Stop! Do you know who I am?"
  The hooligans suddenly stopped and took a step back slowly.
  The sudden surprise made everyone puzzled, Qu Manting was a little complacent, and then stepped forward: "I hope you understand that now is the era of the rule of law, fighting is illegal. Especially hurting public figures like me, you must be wise. The price to pay is immeasurable, leave quickly!"
  The crowd in front of them came in like a tide and receded like a tide. Soon, there was no trace of them on the beach, and even those who had just been knocked out on the ground were dragged away by others.
  Gu Yanzheng walked to Qu Manting and asked incredulously, "Tell me the truth, did you pay to hire these people?"
  "Of course not." Qu Manting turned her head proudly, but her face turned cold in an instant.
  Behind her, more than 20 burly men stood neatly in a row, forming a semicircle to protect several people.
  "Just who is it?" Xie Xiang noticed that the atmosphere was unusually quiet and asked Xiao Jun.
  "Who else can it be? Miss Qu's envoy for the flower protection." Xiao Jun replied, and then whispered in Xie Xiang's ear, "Shen Tingbai's people."
  Xie Xiang looked at the angry Qu Manting with some doubts. Qu Manting and Shen Tingbai had a marriage contract since childhood. In the eyes of outsiders, Shen Tingbai was talented and handsome, and she was even better. The two can be called a match made in heaven, but after in-depth understanding, they found that Qu Manting didn't seem to like him very much, and was very resistant to everything he gave. The reason for this is unknown to Xie Xiang, but she can probably guess, Qu Manting refused because she didn't want to owe Shen Tingbai's favor.
  Because Qu Manting was not in high interest tonight, everyone went back to sleep early. This night, Xie Xiang listened to Gu Yanzheng's steady breathing and slept extraordinarily sweet.
  The waves kept beating on the coast, and there were a few seagulls croaking in the distance. After a good night's sleep, the quiet morning looked extraordinarily beautiful. Xie Xiang stretched and walked out of the courtyard, breathing the sea breeze greedily.
  Early mornings by the sea are the most pleasant, except for the sight in front of you.
  In front of the door, the convertible car that was pulling the wind yesterday has now turned into a pile of scrap metal, scattered on the ground, and you don't need to think about it, you know that it was those hooligans who did it.
  Everyone in the room came out, Huang Song looked at the damaged car and fell silent, then said: "I'm sorry, Gu Yanzheng, it's all because..."
  "Stop." Gu Yanzheng patted him on the shoulder, "It wasn't you who smashed it, why are you apologizing? Besides, I'm also not feeling bad for this car. The most important thing now is how do we get back."
         When he said that, the attention of several people immediately turned to the way to go back. It is remote and there is no car that can be rented. Do you want to walk all the way to the county town?
  "There are two donkeys in Liu Laosan's family at the head of the village. I'll borrow them and put them as camels to take you back to the county town, and then take the train back from the county town." Huang Song's brother-in-law came up with an idea.
  "It's okay, but the time is a little rushed, and I may not be able to go back before tonight's access control." Xie Xiang looked bitter, she didn't want to be punished by Lu Zhongxin to take a big bath.
  While hesitating, a white car stopped in front of several people.
  "Shen Junshan?" Xie Xiang was very surprised: "Why are you here?"
  The window on the other side was slowly rolled open, revealing a delicate face, Jin Xianrong said with a smile: "I haven't returned to Shunyuan for a long time, Junshan is here to accompany me this time. Your car seems to be completely broken. Would you like to take a ride?"
  Shen Junshan nodded in agreement with her and said, "It's just that I have to trouble you to squeeze in the back seat."
  "I'm not sitting!" Gu Yanzheng stood there holding back his shoulders, with an arrogant look on his face, he had always disliked Shen Junshan, and he was even more unwilling to accept his favor.
  "That's better, just don't sit down, you go to the donkey cart." Qu Manting glanced at him, and squeezed into the car door first with the corner of her skirt. Tan Xiaojun and Huang Song also joined in. As soon as Xie Xiang stepped one foot in, she was caught by Gu Yanzheng. "I won't sit, you have to accompany me."
  "It's inexplicable!" Xie Xiang sneered in her heart, throwing off Gu Yanzheng and got on the car again.
  Gu Yanzheng angrily looked at the few people, and with an unwilling heart*, he also squeezed in sideways, the car was already crowded, and even one person couldn't even close the door.
[*T/N: 一狼心, literally a wolf heart. Like white eyed wolves? Insincerity.]
  "If not all can fit, you can still leave the box. Let's put it at Xiaosong's house first, and take it back next time." Gu Yanzheng threw Qu Manting's box on the ground while talking.
  When the door finally closed, Shen Junshan drove the car away, leaving only Qu Manting's cry: "Gu Yanzheng you bastard, my clothes!"

.........

Hellooo, here's chapter 18 like I didn't publish in 5 months-
Thank @in_clouds00 for commenting on the last chapter~