Chapter 16 Liangchen, Good Night

A slender figure stood in front of Shen Junshan, with a high ponytail and a red and blue plaid school uniform. This school uniform, Xie Xiang remembers, where did she saw it clearly? Yes, Xiaojun's school uniform is also of this style. Is she a student of Xinhua Girls' High School?
  Without waiting for Xie Xiang to think about it, the female student was already excited to introduce herself to Shen Junshan.
  "Hello, my name is Gu Qiqi. The Gu of "three Gu thatched cottage", The Qi of "good like a dream".* I know you must not know me, but it doesn't matter, it's just okay that I know you." Junshan's face was gloomy, and he frowned and took a step back.
(*TN: 三顾茅庐 sān gù máo lú, 佳如梦 jiā rú mèng)
  "My God, I finally saw you and talked to you. I'm so excited!" Gu Qiqi couldn't hide her excitement, but Shen Junshan became more vigilant when he saw this, turned around and left.
  "Hey, don't go." Gu Qiqi immediately stopped him: "I still have something to say."
  She lowered her voice and looked around, looking cautiously: "Ten miles outside the city, on the fork that leads to Wangzhuang, I have seen it."
  Shen Junshan's expression changed slightly, he broke free from the grasped hand, and narrowed his eyes: "You got the wrong person."
  Xie Xiang hid in the corner and listened to all this. The guess that had been buried in her heart for many days became true, and she immediately took a deep breath.
  Ten miles outside the city, on the fork that leads to Wangzhuang, that's where the Japanese were killed! Sure enough, it was Shen Junshan who attacked the Japanese military vehicles that day.
  When she came back to her senses, Shen Junshan had already left, and Gu Qiqi stood there, depressed for a while.
  Xie Xiang also planned to leave as if she didn't hear anything. Suddenly, Li Wenzhong jumped out of the opposite bushes.
  He clearly hid there long ago, and she didn't know how much he had heard of what happened just now, but he was indeed chasing in the direction of Gu Qiqi when he saw her figure.
  Li Wenzhong is a man who must report. If he knows what Shen Junshan has done, then Shen Junshan will be in danger. Thinking of this, Xie Xiang quickly followed.
  Her pace was a little slower, and she deliberately followed far behind for fear of being discovered. When she finally caught up with them, Xie Xiang almost screamed out because of the scene in front of her.
  The sparse and slanted shadows of the branches mottled on Li Wenzhong's body, and it was terrifying as if splitting his face into many, but his current behavior was even more terrifying than his face. The thin Gu Qiqi was held in the sink by him and was still struggling, but Li Wenzhong had no sympathy at all, and questioned Gu Qiqi about Shen Junshan wholeheartedly. To go on like this... Xie Xiang looked worriedly at Gu Qiqi, who was still immersed in the pool, and picked up a stone and walked towards Li Wenzhong.
  In any case, he couldn't be allowed to report on Shen Junshan, let alone hurt innocent people. The stone fell violently, hitting the back of Li Wenzhong's head, and in an instant, he was paralyzed.
  Xie Xiang threw away the stone, panicked and felt weak at the same time, she looked at Gu Qiqi, who was also trembling, and looked up and down: "Are you okay?"
  Gu Qiqi shook her head.*
(*TN: I feel like she meant to say "I'm fine" or "我没事" with the head shake. I also see this frequently in dramas)
  A girl with some courage, even if Li Wenzhong pressed her like this, she didn't say anything about Shen Junshan from beginning to end.
  Xie Xiang forced herself to calm down, gritted her teeth and said, "Go quickly!"
  After a pause, she added: "Remember, today's affairs and Shen Junshan's affairs, you have to forget them all, don't come to Arsenal Military Academy in the future, remember!"
  Gu Qiqi was full of tears, looked at Xie Xiang gratefully, and nodded vigorously: "I remember, thank you dà gēgē."
  Gu Qiqi ran staggeringly, Xie Xiang watched her run away, and her heart was up and down, Li Wenzhong was motionless at her feet, head covered with blood.
  Her heart was beating wildly, mixed with a bit of fear, indescribable panic.
  She squatted down and tested Li Wenzhong's breath. Unexpectedly, Li Wenzhong, who had been in a coma, suddenly reached out and held her wrist. Xie Xiang was shocked and her mind exploded.
  Li Wenzhong's eyes were always closed, Xie Xiang fell to the ground, and all her calmness ran away. She couldn't go to the police, and she didn't know what to do with him.
  In fact, she didn't even know what she was thinking just now, so she rushed over in a daze and did something that could not be undone.
  Don't know how she got back to the dormitory all the way, and almost fell over with the left foot and right foot several times. She raised her head to look at the sign of the Arsenal Hall, her heart ached.
  The door of the room was locked, and Gu Yanzheng has not come back. Xie Xiang's heart is even more empty, and she rummaged through the pocket to find the key, but because she was too nervous, she couldn't find it for a long time.
  "Xie Liangchen, what's wrong with you?"
  Shen Junshan's voice sounded by itself, and the voice was calm with a trace of calming power. Xie Xiang turned around, and the dim light reflected her pair of eyes with water vapor, her eyes were clear, her forehead was also wet with cold sweat, and followed her cheeks. Slowly flowing down, there was a little blood on her hands and clothes, and her body was still shaking uncontrollably, "Shen Junshan, I seem to have, seem to have killed someone."
  The sound of footsteps came from the stairs, Shen Junshan took off his jacket, put her head under the hood, and took her back to his dormitory. Fortunately, Ji Jin was not in the dormitory, and Xie Xiang sat on Shen Junshan's bed, still shaking uncontrollably.
  Shen Junshan only wore a white shirt, sat face to face with her, looked at Xie Xiang's face, and said, "Xie Liangchen, don't be afraid, speak slowly, what happened?"
  "Li Wenzhong, I seem to have killed Li Wenzhong." Xie Xiang choked.
  "Don't be afraid, speak slowly, what happened to Li Wenzhong?"
  "I, I just heard the conversation between you and the little girl, and Li Wenzhong also heard it. He chased the little girl away, and I was afraid that he would have bad intentions for you, so I followed. I saw him pressing the little girl about you. The little girl refused to talk about it, so he pushed the little girl into the water, and I, I threw a stone on his head, and then..."
  Shen Junshan held her hand.
  Xie Xiang finally couldn't help crying, "Shen Junshan, is he dead, did I kill someone?"
  The voice fell, and she shivered first.
  Shen Junshan hurriedly held her thin shoulder: "Xie Liangchen, don't be afraid, calm down, the current situation is uncertain, you just want to save people, you not only saved her, but you also saved me."
  His voice was very calm and steady, which calmed Xie Xiang's flustered mood. Xie Xiang took a deep breath and cried a little less.
  Shen Junshan said: "Now think about it carefully, has anyone seen what happened just now?"
  Xie Xiang said: "Only that little girl."
  Shen Junshan said, "Is there anyone else?"
  When he asked this, he kept looking at Xie Xiang, and the voice was gentle and soothing. Xie Xiang shook her head, and the tears gradually stopped.
  Shen Junshan nodded, "That's good, now you go take a shower, change your clothes and then sleep, leave the rest to me, don't worry, no one will know about this."
  "But..." Xie Xiang looked up at him.
  Shen Junshan returned with a firm look: "Do you believe me?"
  His expression was very soft, it could even be said to be gentle, Xie Xiang was silent for a moment and lowered her head.
  "I believe."
  Shen Junshan left, Xie Xiang stayed in his dormitory and changed into his clothes. She was the only one left in the huge room. She had calmed down at this time, but the guilt and fear of "killing someone" were still there. When she got into bed, she couldn't help hugging herself, tears streaming down her face. They slid down the corners of her eyes.
  There was no one there, and the sadness came up again. She cried recklessly for a long time, but finally she couldn't resist the tiredness and fell into a deep sleep.
  She didn't know how long she slept, but in a trance, she seemed to feel that someone was covering her with a quilt. Is that her older brother? Xie Xiang clung to the hand in front of her, the hand stiffened, and then she tightly held her back.
  "Junshan! What's going on here..." Ji Jin was a little surprised when he saw the two clasped hands when he entered the door.
  Xie Xiang woke up immediately, glanced at the hand that was held through the slit of the eye, and looked at Ji Jin, who was surprised, this scene was too embarrassing, she had to continue to pretend to sleep, and wanted to wait until Shen Junshan let go of her hand When he got up again, Shen Junshan was as still as a mountain. After a long time, he pulled back his hand, picked up the quilt and stuffed it, and then pushed Ji Jin out of the door: "Go to Xie Liangchen's room to sleep tonight."
  "Why?"
  "No reason, just go if I tell you to."
  The sound came to an abrupt end, the door was slammed shut, and Xie Xiang regretted that she should have left just now. Wouldn't it be more embarrassing to wake up right now than just awhile ago.
  The sound of banging the door sounded, Xie Xiang was overjoyed, and quickly sat up, but Gu Yanzheng broke in, he was angry, pulled Xie Xiang's arm and pulled her out.
  "Who told you to sleep here, don't you have a room of your own?"
  "I, I fell asleep accidentally."
  The appearance of Gu Yanzheng just gave Xie Xiang an opportunity to leave, and she prepared to go back with Gu Yanzheng without thinking.
  "Wait a minute, I have something to tell you."
  Shen Junshan stopped them loudly. Before Xie Xiang had time to ask, she heard Gu Yanzheng's vicious voice: "What are you doing? What do you have to say behind backs?"
  Xie Xiang tugged at the corner of his clothes, and called his name weakly: "Gu Yanzheng."
  Gu Yanzheng turned his face to the side and glanced at her. Xie Xiang's eyes were very red. For some reason, the full anger just now was dissipated by her soft words, and his footsteps automatically stepped back.
  Shen Junshan came over, leaned gently in her ear and said, "Don't be afraid, Li Wenzhong is not dead, we have already talked, he won't say anything."
  The breath during the speech was sprayed on Xie Xiang's ear, slightly itchy, but more of a peace of mind.
  After hanging on for a night, she finally let go, she breathed a sigh of relief, her whole body relaxed, and smiled at Shen Junshan: "Thank you."
  Her arm suddenly hurt, Gu Yanzheng held her tightly, "Finish talking right, if you finish talking go back quickly."
  Gu Yanzheng is very strong, Xie Xiang was pulled by him, and when she turned around, she saw Shen Junshan's gentle smile, Xie Xiang waved to him: "Goodbye, good night."
  "Good night." The voice was low, but full of smiles.