Chapter 8 Moonlight Talk

[Lu Zhongxin]

.........

  A bright moon has already risen into the black velvety sky, surrounded by several scattered stars.
  At this time of the night, the cafeteria was closed long ago. Xie Xiang stood at the door and let out a sigh. When she looked up, she saw Gu Yanzheng swaying past with the bread in his mouth. Xie Xiang had made up her mind to ignore him, but now she is watching. With the bread in his hand, she blinked and smiled, her eyes full of hope.
  Gu Yanzheng swallowed the bread in his mouth, patted his bulging belly, and said with pitiful tone: "It's a pity that you can't eat such delicious bread."
  Xie Xiang hurriedly ran to Gu Yanzheng, slowly stretched out her hand, and looked at Gu Yanzheng pitifully. Gu Yanzheng smiled suddenly, and then stretched out his hand, Xie Xiang watched the remaining bread draw a beautiful arc in the air, and finally fell into the trash can.
  Listening to Gu Yanzheng's successful laughter, touching her stomach, Xie Xiang walked back to the dormitory with her head down.
  With a "bang", history reappeared again, and she ran into Shen Junshan who had just walked out of the dormitory, but this time it was more embarrassing than last time.
  Shen Junshan stared at Xie Xiang's grunting belly, and said after a long time: "You didn't eat?"
  Xie Xiang's face flushed, afraid to look at him directly, and turned sideways and nodded.
  "Wait a minute." The cold voice did not contain any emotion, Shen Junshan turned and entered the dormitory, after a while Xie Xiang was stuffed with a bag of biscuits in her hands.
   How embarrassing, biscuits are a luxury here.
         "No need, I'm actually not very hungry..." Her stomach yelled again, and Shen Junshan looked at her embarrassed expression and gave her the small packet of pills in the other hand.
  "The biscuits are about to expire. Take them with medicine to prevent diarrhea."
  When the voice fell, the door in front of her was slammed shut, leaving Xie Xiang dumbfounded. It took a long time to walk out of the dormitory with biscuits and pills.
  The bright moon hung high, Xie Xiang walked all the way as she gnawed biscuits, looked up at the sky, climbed up the high barrier wall neatly, swaying her feet and looking at the pills in her hand.
  Shen Junshan is also very interesting. He never forgets to give the biscuits. Even if she really has diarrhea tomorrow, he is not to blame.
  While she was thinking about this, Huang Song ran over from the distance, panting and said: "Liangchen, I knew you would be here, have you eaten? I have fried noodles in my dormitory. Come back and eat some."
  "No, I have something to eat." Xie Xiang was very moved, shook her hand, raised her head and poured the pill into her mouth. The bitterness spread from the tip of her tongue. She ate two biscuits to suppress the taste of the medicine.
  Huang Song saw that she was motionless, so he climbed up, sat down beside her, accompanied by a good temper. After a while, Huang Song finally remembered the purpose of coming to find her, "The result of the martial arts class contest draw for tomorrow is out. Your opponent is Li Wenzhong, he is sinister and cunning, you have to be prepared."
  "I'll talk about tomorrow's affairs tomorrow." Xie Xiang finished gnawing the biscuits indifferently, and looked at the moon boringly with Huang Song for a while, jumped off the barrier wall and waved to Huang Song, "Go, go back and get a good night's sleep."
  She didn't wake up from hunger because the biscuits cushioned her stomach this night, but the next day she still suffered from backache and back pain.
  The sun shines through the glass windows into the gymnasium of Arsenal Military Academy, reflecting the light on the wooden floor, and the students sit in a circle. In the circle, Xie Xiang and Li Wenzhong, who are trying to adjust their state, are facing a fierce confrontation.
  Li Wenzhong's moves are swift and his punches are quick, and Xie Xiang's flexible dodge is gradually losing ground. As soon as Li Wenzhong saw that she was weak, he had a plan in his heart, suddenly exerted his strength, raised the knife and slashed fiercely.
  Little did he know that Xie Xiang was deliberately showing weakness, just waiting for Li Wenzhong to reveal his flaws, leaning back, avoiding the wooden knife, and dexterously passing through Li Wenzhong's armpit. Li Wenzhong's whole body's strength with a single blade of cohesion was 70% to 80%, and his body could not help falling forward. A knee down on the ground was able to contain the strength, but Xie Xiang offensively struck from behind, a wooden knife cut through the sky, Li Wenzhong heard the sound, and the wooden knife stopped at the tip of his nose.
  Who won or lose is obvious.
  Xie Xiang put away the wooden knife, stepped back and bowed in salute, cheers rang out from outside the court.
  Li Wenzhong lost face and looked embarrassed. Xie Liangchen had always been the one with the lowest stamina in Arsenal Army Academy. Today's loss in his hand is the loss of an adult,* so he took advantage of Xie Xiang's unsuspecting the knife and smashed it.