Chapter 17 Five People

The night was extremely quiet, as if she could hear the sound of her heartbeat. Xie Xiang was lying on the bed but was no longer sleepy. All that came to her mind was the figure of Shen Junshan. He put on a coat for her and held her tightly when she was afraid. He held her hand, and it itched when he was talking to her ear.
  In front of several people during the day, she did not dare to show too much nostalgia.
  This kind of feeling is too familiar, and too much to make people want to rely on him unconsciously, as if, if he is there, there is no need to worry about anything. This feeling of reassurance was found in her brother before, and now it appears with Shen Junshan, what does she feel about Shen Junshan? Xie Xiang can't explain it, but she just thinks it's good to stay by his side.
  The ignorant teenager will also grow up, but Xie Liangchen stayed in that year and was gradually left behind.
  No matter how bad things happened in the past, life must go on in an orderly manner. After a frightening day, life at Arsenal Military Academy is still very fulfilling. In addition to training every day, there is sleeping. If you can ignore Gu Yanzheng's bad temper from time to time, then Xie Xiang's life can be considered beautiful.
  In such a fulfilling and beautiful day, Xie Xiang finally ushered in the make-up exam. She was accompanied by Gu Yanzheng. On the long load-bearing runway, the figures of the two were suddenly close and far away, and Gu Yanzheng easily surpassed her, and again ran backwards and ran back, and then ran over easily, then backed up again, and the cycle went on and on, and he never got tired of it until they reached the end, and the torture was over.
  "Xie Liangchen, the speed is not enough, the endurance is not good, the explosive power is not enough, and the anti-strike ability is also weak, it is a complete mess." Lu Zhongxin took the transcript and looked at the frustrated Xie Xiang, his voice changed: "But barely qualified ."
  "Liangchen! Great!"
  Huang Song hugged Xie Xiang's shoulders and started cheering, and it seemed that he was even happier than Xie Xiang.
  Lu Zhongxin clapped his hands, "Quiet! The exam is just done, and the Mid-Autumn Festival is coming soon. From tomorrow, you will have three days of vacation. Pack up and go home for the festival."
  The crowd burst into cheers again, this time Lu Zhongxin just smiled and didn't stop it.
  Before the holiday, Xie Xiang and Huang Song made an appointment to go to Shannan Tavern to relax, and Xie Xiang wanted to stop by and see Xiaojun.
  As soon as she opened the door, she saw an old acquaintance, Gu Yanzheng and Qu Manting were together, the two were sitting in front of the bar drinking stuffy wine, and Tan Xiaojun was standing with them talking and laughing.
  Xie Xiang came in a hurry, and Huang Song dragged her out just after washing her hair, and her hair was not dry.
  Sitting at the bar, Xiaojun quickly took out a towel to wipe Xie Xiang's hair, "Why don't you dry your hair after washing it? What should you do if you catch a cold? How come you are still like a child when you are so big."
  Xie Xiang lowered her head and didn't move, and stood there obediently and let Xiaojun organize her hair. When there was no movement on her head, Xie Xiang put the box in her hand on the bar, "I brought you something good, hurry up. Try it."
  "It's a cookie!" Xiaojun opened the box, took a bite, and handed the remaining half to Xie Xiang, "It's so sweet, you can try it."
  "No, I don't like sweets."
  "Have a taste."
  "Yo!" Qu Manting finally couldn't stand it anymore, and rubbed her arms, "You two are really good, I'm going to get goosebumps."
  Xie Xiang realized it later, only to find that the people around were staring at them with ambiguous eyes, trying to explain with embarrassment, "It's not what you think, we are ordinary friends."
  "It's just the two of you who say no, a fool can see it." Qu Manting pouted and turned to look at Huang Song: "Do you think they look like a couple?"
  "Look like, really look like." Huang Song smiled, not realizing that Qu Manting was making fun of himself.
  Xie Xiang felt very uncomfortable, Huang Song scratched his head stupidly, remembering the business, "By the way, your home is in Beijing, where are you going this holiday? Why don't you go home with me."
  "Don't think about it!" Tan Xiaojun waved her fist at Huang Song, "Of course she* will go to my house, and my mother has prepared his* bed."
(TN: 她 because Xiaojun knows her true identity, then 他 is a typo? Or Tan Xiaojun just mixed up words?)
  The air condensed and the surroundings were quiet.
  "You said no, but you've seen the parents!" Qu Manting's sharp voice broke the silence of the moment.
  This time even Tan Xiaojun couldn't sit still, "No, it's not what you think."
  Xie Xiang said sternly: "You really misunderstood, Xiaojun and I, my parents and Xiaojun's parents, have known each other for a long time, I, I and my sister came here to study, and are very cared for by them. We usually go back to Xiaojun's house during the holidays."
  Gu Yanzheng's eyes immediately turned around, with a smile in his eyes, Xie Xiang met gazes with him and turned her head immediately.
  Qu Manting still didn't believe it, and snorted: "Your house is so small, can you live with so many people?"
  Tan Xiaojun said: "Squeeze and squeeze, you will always be able to live."
  Huang Song was left aside by everyone, and now he finally had a chance to interject, "Why don't you go back with me, it's not convenient for you to live in Xiaojun's house as a big man. My sister's house is not far from here, and the house is big enough. It's okay to live with more than a dozen people."
  Xie Xiang rubbed her head in distress, "Okay." She nodded ruthlessly, seeing the situation in front of her, if she really went to Xiaojun's house, their relationship would be unclear in the future.
  "No!" Gu Yanzheng and Tan Xiaojun shouted at the same time, then looked at each other.
  "Why not?" Huang Song stared.
  Gu Yanzheng: "Do you have a place to live in your home?"
  Huang Song is very honest, "My sister's family is very big, and ten more people can live there."
  Tan Xiaojun raised her hand, "Then I'm going too!"
  Huang Song was inexplicably surprised: "You...haha, welcome, welcome."
  Gu Yanzheng and Qu Manting said in unison again: "I'm going too!"
  Glancing at Qu Manting who added confusion, Gu Yanzheng said indiscriminately, "I haven't seen the sea either."
  Qu Manting hummed: "Me, me too!"
  Xie Xiang looked at the three people who were so unreliable in front of her, and suddenly felt that one of the first two was big, just wanted to stop it, but Huang Song took it, "That's it, we will be in front of Arsenal Military Academy tomorrow morning. Gather, remember to get up early, otherwise you won't be able to catch the train."
  "Don't be in such a hurry, I'm driving five people, it's just right." Gu Yanzheng said slightly proudly, and then raised his eyebrows at Xie Xiang, with an expression of inviting credit.
  But Xie Xiang didn't look at him, but lowered her head and was thinking about how to spend these days. With Xiaojun, it's okay to say, but the other two people, a cynical rich young master, the big star that can't be mentioned can't carry on shoulders, simply more troublesome than each other. The most important thing is that when these two get together, they are either quarreling or fighting. Xie Xiang can already foresee the result of this trip.
  She and Xiaojun could have taken advantage of the holiday to reunite with their good sisters and eat, drink, sleep and sleep at Tan Xiaojun's house, but this time, they were all disrupted.
  Early the next morning, Gu Yanzheng drove a luxurious open-top car and parked in front of Arsenal Military Academy on time. He got out of the car, pulled Xie Xiang to the co-pilot position and sat down, then turned around and asked to sit down. Tan Xiaojun and Huang Song in the back row, "Where's Qu Manting?"
  Xiaojun sat in the back seat and looked back, only to see two rickshaws approaching one after another. In front of her sat Qu Manting in a black dress. She was wearing delicate light makeup, and her hands covered in bright red were full of various kinds of jewelry, don't look like they are traveling, but more like they are going to receive awards.
  The car in the back is more exaggerated, full of boxes of different sizes.
  Qu Manting instructed the driver to stuff the boxes into the trunk, and then walked to the front passenger seat and hooked her fingers to Xie Xiang, "Do you think a lady who dresses appropriately like me will go with the two guys in the back row? Is it okay to squeeze together?"
  Xie Xiang looked at Qu Manting, who was dressed in a formal dress, shrugged and walked helplessly to the back seat.
  Gu Yanzheng suddenly turned sideways and picked up Qu Manting, who had just taken her seat. He turned around and threw her between Tan Xiaojun and Huang Song in the back seat. There was an exclamation in the back row.
  "Still not coming!" Gu Yanzheng pulled Xie Xiang back to the seat, and started the car without giving everyone a chance to react. This time, no matter how Qu Manting shouted, she couldn't sit again.
  The convertible car flew all the way and quickly reached the seaside. Not far away, a small adobe house was located on the shore. Huang Song introduced a few people to his sister and brother-in-law.
  Huang Song's sister-in-law is quite enthusiastic. These young students have the same passion as Huang Song. They dress stylishly and speak interestingly, which makes the couple living by the sea both envious and curious.
  Xie Xiang sat in the car for a long time, and her head was buzzing with the quarrel between Gu Yanzheng and Qu Manting on the way. Huang Song was excited to take a few people to the beach to catch fish. She felt tired and waved her hand and said she wanted to rest first.
  Huang Song and Gu Yanzheng left with a fishing fork and a fishing rod, and Qu Manting also followed on the grounds that they could not show their affection, leaving only Xie Xiang and Tan Xiaojun, the two put the box and lay on the bed for a while, went downstairs and walked around, seeing that it was time to eat, helped set the table.
  Xiaojun asked while setting the tableware: "I see you laughing like a flower all the way out, are you in love?"
  Xie Xiang was startled, and quickly whispered: "How is it possible! Everyone in the school thought I was a man."
  "They don't know, but you can like others." Xiaojun hooked Xie Xiang's chin with her fingers and suddenly approached: "Honestly explain, is it Gu Yanzheng!"
  "Heh? Am I blind, or is my brain broken?" Xie Xiang was speechless and pushed her away helplessly.
  "What's wrong with Young Master Gu? He has a good family background, looks handsome, and is humorous. The most important thing is that you get along with each other every day, don't you have any sparks?"
  Xie Xiang pouted and placed the barbecue supplies in her hand without looking sideways: "The gunpowder is wiped out a lot, and there is no spark."
  Suddenly there was no sound next to her, Xie Xiang turned her head and looked, Gu Yanzheng was holding Qu Manting and came over, because she was going to go into the water today, Qu Manting deliberately changed into a water blue tulle skirt, the skirt swayed lightly in the wind. She swayed into a painting, and Gu Yanzheng also entered the painting with her.