Chapter 2

Grian skipped around placing extra shulkers down and putting away some of his junk, he'd been very giddy the past few days seeing as the Turf War was coming to an end and he was determined to win it.

He adjusted his purple glove , Christmas was also drawing closer so that was another thing to look forward to.

"GRIAN!"

Grian turned around to see Stress approaching him with a smile.

"Hey Stress! did you need anything?" Grian asked the flower-crowned girl

"Nothing much, just wanted to drop by and say hi," Stress leaned over one of shulkers.

The two hermits chatted for a while before Stress had finally left to do some 'base work'.

All of a sudden, Grian's communicator started buzzing violently.

He grabbed his communicator and checked what could be happening.

TommyInnit has joined the Server
WilburSoot has joined the Server
Ph1lzA has joined the Server
Technoblade has joined the Server

What the heck? Had Xisuma whitelisted someone?

Grian felt a familiar buzz of magic hit him,

Magic?

Uh ohhh
Griangriangrian
Welp
Theyre here??
Lets goo!!
Its happening!!!
This is not a drill!!

'They? Who's they?'

Grian felt uneasy about the newcomers, he stared at the message a little longer, some of the Hermits already voicing their confusion.

Grian put his communicator back in his pocket and decided to head over to Xisuma who has yet to still utter a single word in chat.

Grian landed in one of Xisuma's towers, pulling his eye gear down he dusted himself off.

"Xisuma!? You here?" Grian called out.

As Grian rounded the corner, he saw the bee-armored man seemingly passed out on the ground.

"Xisuma!" Grian rushed towards the unconscious admin, kneeling beside him he pulled the unconscious man into his lap holding him up a bit.

Grian shook the admin violently attempting to wake him, only stopping when the admin groaned.

"Xisuma?? Are you okay?" Grian asked worriedly helping the admin sit up.

"Y-yeah..what happened?" Xisuma groaned out.

"I came here to ask about the new people and then i find you here passed out" Grian explained "What happened?"

"I dont know. I was just going about when i got the notification of the new people and when i checked the system i got hit by something and blacked out" Xisuma opened a holographic screen.

There was a bunch of technical stuff that Grian couldnt understand.

"That's odd" Xisuma mumbled as he scanned over the commands

"It registered them as actual players even though i haven't whitelisted any of them"

Grian looked at Xisuma in question "Is that even possible?"

"I'm not su- ow!" Xisuma hissed out as he felt a spark of magic hit his finger

"What? What happened?" Grian asked the admin who was currently glaring at the holographic screen as if it has wronged him, well it did.