Chapter 8

After Stress had left them, she felt her communicator buzz.

<Grian> Hey stress, I made a railway to my place in ur front yard. Just incase walking gets a bit boring :) i ran out of rails last min tho.
<StressMonster101> alright! Thanks G

Stress sighed, if Grian had built a railway from her place to his, then chances are he probably didn't sleep again.

She really ought to get Grian a decent sleep schedule.

And as promised, there stood a railway with a chest on it.

She opened the chest to see a bunch of minecarts laid out.

This man really likes going overboard huh?

She let out a small snicker before getting up and approaching the entrance to her base.

When all of a sudden, she heard a drop behind her.

Turning around, she sees Doc.

"Hiya Doc! Did you need anything?" She greeted cheerfully.

"Hey Stress" The creeper cyborg responded with a heavy german accent "You ran out of Harming pots in your store, I was wondering if you had more? I need like 10"

She really ought to re stock that shop.

"Of course! Give me one second" with that Stress disappeared into the comforts of her base.

As she returned, she gave Doc an apologetic smile.

"Here! Sorry I took a bit, and i'll give you a discount for your troubles" She handed Doc a total of 10 harming potions.

Doc gave his thanks and paid Stress the appropriate amount, but she instead gave back 5 diamonds as a discount.

"Alright well, thanks Stress!" With that the goat man had flown off.

She gave a small wave as the Creeper-hybrid flew off.

'Well then, i suppose they're ready to go'

Stress re-entered the base, heading directly towards where her guests were residing.

"Hello!" She greeted with the same friendly smile.

"Ayup Stress" Tommy, who was now standing, greeted.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked looking at the four as Philza gave her a nod.

"Since Grian likes to go overboard, he's prepared a railway for us to get there faster" Stress explained as they made their way outside.

Tommy squinted his eyes at the bright outside, trying to get his eyes adjusted to the light.

As his eyes finally adjusted, he stared in awe at the creation before him.

"WOAH! IS THAT A BUTTERFLY?- HOLY SHIT- WAIT DID WE COME OUT OF A SKULL???" Tommy rambled, awe struck at the sight before him.

Stress let out a small laugh at this "You like it?"

"Are you kidding!? This is amazing!" Tommy looked around, his eyes filled with awe.

"To be fair, it does look good now that we aren't in a rush to get inside" Philza agreed, also taking in the sight before him.

The other two merely let out a grunt of agreement.

"Awe you're too kind! Wait until you see Grian's manor" She led them to where the railway track resided.

They all grabbed their own respective minecarts before laying them out in a single line.