AU: Shoto Todoroki~

The bell finally let up and just in time the halls were soon empty. Every man for himself - it was either you make an effort to go to class or you don't. That's how it is in college anyway. The professors don't need to care, attend or not they're still getting paid. You for one wanted to make it to class except you were met with an obstacle....and this one was pinning you right against the wall.

"Let me go Shoto, you might be a genius but that doesn't mean you have to stop normal people like me from at least gaining some knowledge," you struggled as you avoided his eyes. Actually, he confessed to you over a week ago but you've been holding out on him. In fact, you two knew each other since highschool and you knew you liked him too but why couldn't you do it? Why can't you return him an answer? 

She refuses to look me in the eye yet she calls me by my first name.

Completely ignoring your remark, Shoto looked you dead in the eye and before long his lips were atop yours. He placed a short yet surprisingly gentle kiss on your lips. For the moment short-lived you closed your eyes to the sweet sensation. A few seconds after he pulled away you regained your composure enough to fire back at him despite being given away by your obvious crimson flushed face.

"H-hey you bastard! You stole my first kiss," you forcefully freed a hand from his grasped to cover your face. Just when you thought you were out of the danger zone he moved closer.

"I want to steal all your firsts," Shoto whispered in a soothing, deep voice as he gently lifted your chin to his face. He knew he wasn't hurting you, he could see in your eyes just how much you wanted him and rest assured he loved you just as much... maybe even more. "I want a list...of all the things you've never done before, you can give me at our study session this weekend."

And just like that he released you from his grasp and walked away. He was joking right? That was just dry humor...right? He couldn't be serious. Aside from that, you had only just realized how furiously your heart had been beating in your chest - it almost stung. At one point you wondered if you were going crazy because as stupid as it sounds you ended up making a list anyway.

_________

It was just a normal study session, you've done this almost every weekend, why were you so nervous about him coming over this time? It's not the first time he's been to your house, so why? And why on earth did you still have that list tucked away in your room? A few minutes later, you heard a knock on the door. He's here. You gathered the strength to conquer your nerves and opened the door to greet him.

"Hey," he simply said with his usual neutral expression. You made way for him to enter nervously avoiding eye contact. Shoto removed his shoes and proceeded to walk up the stairs with his bag on one shoulder.

"H-hey wait! Let's study in the living room today," you called out.

"Why? We've always studied in your room anyway," he shrugged it off and proceeded up the stairs.

You wanted to object but you followed him anyway.

So far so good, you've both been locked in your room studying for half an hour neither of you saying anything to each other. It was like you were ignoring each other in plain sight. The silence was deafening until Shoto finally spoke up.

"Did you finish that list I asked?" his eyes finally left his book.

You instantly felt a jolt in your heart, how exactly were you supposed to answer that?

"U-uh..." you stuttered.

"Is that it?" he glanced across the room to a sheet of paper obviously clasped between a huge chemistry book and instantly went to retrieve it.

You grew more and more flustered to the fact that he could see through you so easily. He sat on his chair carefully scanning through the list. You watched and wondered again and again how could someone as beautiful as him exist? His hair of white and red hues and his unique eyes interested you the most. He has most of the girls dropping at his feet, why in the world would he choose you?

"So, I guess... you're not a virgin," he all of a sudden concluded.

"What the- of course I'm still a virgin!" you replied quite flustered.

"But you didn't put that here so-"

"Of course it's not there! W-why would I put something so personal there!?!" you replied.

Instantly Shoto got up and pinned you down on your bed. Right about now you were sure he could hear your heartbeat as you felt as if it wanted to leave your chest and the heat you felt on your face throughout your body you just couldn't control it.

"I clearly stated that I wanted to steal all your firsts," he repeated once more looking a bit more serious than before, his heterochromatic eyes staring deeply into yours, "Let's not study today."

_______________________________________

A/N: It's not an update. I know it isn't related and I know it wasn't asked for but I just had to. It just came to me and I couldn't just let this beautiful one shot go to waste. Tis relevant practice for next chapter. Pls forgive me 💔💌