Chapter 5

"Oh! It's spikey hair!" you said quite suddenly.

"Oh, you know him? Then let's go say hi!" Mieko chirped.

Mieko took off before you could even agree. On the other hand, Bakugou seemed quite engrossed in whatever he was trying to decide on.

Wait... isn't this the feminine hygiene isle!?!??!

"Hey Spikey hair!" Mieko yelled waving like crazy.

Bakugou, in his iconic all black atire still managing to make a fashion statement, turned around to meet the unfamiliar voice attached to the familiar nickname only to see a pink-haired stranger followed by (Y/N). After a few seconds, the realization of (Y/N)'s presence combined with his present situation became evident on Bakugou's face with the sudden widening of his eyes.

Shit!

He self-cursed.

"Hey Spikey hair, what are you doing....here-" 

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!" he aggressively shouted, "Stupid old hag," he then cursed under his breath.

"Uh, old-hag?" Mieko asked.

"Who the heck are you?" Bakugou asked in a more relaxed tone, more or less still aggressive.

"Kin Mieko from class 1-C at your-" 

"Don't care," he instantly turned down her introduction and directed his attention to you.

"And for the last time moron, I have a name and it's Ba-"

"Last time I checked I have a name too yet I'm stuck with you calling me moron," you fired back.

"Tch," he ended in an annoyed tone.

A short silence began to fill the air surrounding you three only to be broken by Bakugou once more.

"Yah look nice," escaped from his lips unintentionally.

"Uh, thanks," you said as you accepted the unexpected compliment.

Only after you replied Bakugou realized what he had said and just how long he had been observing your appearance. The peppy look your high ponytail gave you, how the denim of your jeans laid ever so delicately on your hips accentuating your every curv-

Goddamnit!!! 

Bakugou jolted in realization to what he was thinking before a faint tint of crimson crept upon his cheeks.

"DAMN IT!" he yelled in frustration as he picked up speed storming away from (Y/N) and Mieko (in the most manliest way as possible of course).

"........"

"........."

"Wow, he sure is fiery!" Mieko commented.

"Absolutely no better way to put it..." you added.

"Well, I've had enough a that for today," Mieko continued, "It's getting pretty late so-"

"Yeah, I don't want your mom to worry, maybe you should get going," you smiled.

"Haha yeah....mom, but what about your stuff?"

"Oh don't worry, only a few more things to go anyway, I can handle it," you said seeing that Mieko seemed like she really needed to go.

"Ok...see yah (Y/N)," Mieko perked.

"Bye..."

That's strange, the mood just now was a bit...off.