Chapter 7

He gently caressed your skin as he whispered sweet nothings in your ear leaving his mark on everything he considered his. It was quite a heated night one that was bound only to get hotter. With no haste he proceeded to his next task - removing that thin barrier which would make his intent easy and clear. The chill from the cold air mixed with the warmth of his breath touched your skin alerting all nerves giving you goosebumps as your sleeves slowly slid down your shoulders. You could tell there was no turning back now. You were in total bliss. Every step he took was in complete consideration of what you thought. Of course you were nervous, but you just couldn't help but think 'What happens next?' 

"Are you...." he asked breathing heavily, looking for a sign of your approval eyes obviously yearning.

"Y-yeah...." without hesitation you locked your lips with his feeling the heat rushing through your body no longer giving a care to the ruffled sheets.

hmmm....

"~@*#$/N)...."

wha....huh?

"(Y/N), (Y/N)! You're gonna be late if you don't wake up," a familiar voice said.

"Hmm...wake...up," you mumbled.

"Honey, are you catching a fever? Your face is all red....if you're not gonna to go then I'll tell Shinso to leave-"

"Wha...school- WAIT Shinso is here!!??!!" you finally jolted out of your sleep.

"Why the shock? You've been going to school  together since last week," (M/N) explained.

"Ahh tell him to go without me today!" you said as you rushed to the bathroom covering your embarrassed face with your hands slamming the door behind you.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL F*@#!!!??!!" you shouted at the mirror aggressively running your fingers through your hair, "What kind of dream was that?!" still intensely blushing, "I've never thought about those things heck I never even liked a guy!"

You suddenly stopped to think - an arm folded while the other at your chin.

"I-I didn't see who it was but....his voice, it sounded like...." you just about resembled a cherry or any red fruit at this point once a certain name popped up in your head.

.... Shinso

"C-could I possibly....Argh get out of my head," you aggressively shook your head, "Let's get ready for school, I won't be as early as I usually am but I can still make good time."

_________

After a few minutes of leaving your house, you saw Mieko along the way.

"Hey Mieko!" you waved trying to catch her up.

"Huh? (Y/N)? Leaving for school at a normal time? What miracle happened?" Mieko greeted quite shocked.

"Ha... overslept a little hehe," you nervously chuckled.

"Really? You and Hitoshi are always at school at these ungodly hours. You're bound ta get a little extra sleepy sometimes," Mieko laughed.

!!!

"Y-you called Shinso by his first name just now!" you felt a bit shocked.

"Yeah....?" Mieko perked then wondered if there was anything special about it.

"Are you that close to him?" you asked slightly feeling jealous.