Chapter 1: What a shitty arrival

A man with a full head of dark brown hair and pure hazel eyes was laying down on a large queen-sized bed full of sheets. The only thing that illuminated the room was the small bits of light from the covered large windows, and a TV with a PC connected to it hearing the small sound of fans blowing the hot air out.

The TV was paused on a very familiar game, Fallout 4, not really that new of a game but still a good game though this was the first time the man played it so he was having a blast, ended up having a burnout after playing non-stop for twenty hours straight.

The door opened, a woman in a maids outfit with straight blonde hair and dead fish blue eyes. "Master Rose," she spoke shaking him the man grunted and he rolled around. He peeked his eye open and a mischievous grin appeared on his face. He grabbed the woman's arm and pulled her forwards hoping to get a good scare.

Unfortunately, this woman knows martial arts, she bent his arm getting out of his grip, and slapped him in the head. "Ouch..." the man muttered. "Master Rose please do not harass us." the woman spoke, he chuckled, "Sorry sorry, was just tryna get a good scare from ya." he stood up his slacked sweat pants scrunched up around his calves. He pulled his leg up one at a time and pushed them down. The maid came over with a shirt he took it with a thank you and put it on.

"Master Zeltrech wishes to speak with you in his office." the maid spoke, the man sighed. "What does Zelly want now? Yep I'll be there in a bit lemme stare at myself in the mirror for an extended period of time so I can avoid work for a bit." the maid sighed and bowed heading out, "I don't get paid enough for this shit." the maid muttered leaving. 

The man looked in the mirror, this was Edwards Rose, the protagonist, or the wielder of the first True Magic. He looked like he was 26 but he was actually born in 1834 before the second holy grail took part. He was chosen by the grail and he has officially outlived his family. Well except his great-great grand-niece the head of the current family, apparently his family married into another big magic family so she's now another family and not the Rose family. Wonky.

He sighed and looked in the mirror. Then the bathroom door swung open to reveal an annoyed Zeltrech. Edward looked down seeing himself in full clothes not showing any body part. He covered his body with his arms to the best he could, he then spoke in a cute girlish tone, "Pervert~" he teased singing the last part.

A tick mark appeared on Zeltrech's head. He raised his arm imbuing it with magic, "Please don't." Edward simply spoke as Zeltrech's arm connected with his head sending him straight through the concrete floor. "Wasn't that a bit overboard?" the maid from before spoke behind him.

"It's fine, you're new here yes? He won't die from something like that." and like on cue they heard popping sounds. They looked down the hole to see Edward's face looking back at them, half of his face was gone exposing his skull but it quickly regenerated. "Ew." the maid spoke holding her mouth.

Zeltrech was not really bothered by that but by something else. "Are you climbing back up with plungers?" he spoke, and he indeed was he had plungers connected to his feet and palms. "Fuck yeah I am," Edward spoke with a grin his body fully regenerated. "Why?" Zletrech asked, he looked back down to see Edward giving him the middle finger, "Cause fuck you that's why."

Mini-Timeskip is brought to you by Edward climbing up the side of the Clocktower with plungers saying "fuck you" to every single mage.

They were now sitting down on Edward's bed. "So I need you to do some reconnaissance, unlike the other worlds I've sent you to. I'm sorta disconnected from this one. But my presence seemed to spark something, possibly a Holy Grail or something else."