Chapter 5: Devil Envoy

Edward was lying down on his bed browsing his old phone it worked regularly but didn't have service which is to be expected. Edward's eyebrow raised and he looked past his phone to see a smiling Zeltrech.

"Whaddup." Edward replied boredly, "I have some great news for you, Edward." Zeltrech looked around the apartment, "I'm surprised you haven't blown up a country yet." Zeltrech says with a joking expression, "Heh very funny you fossil so what's the good news?"

"Someone achieved Heaven Feel's." Edward's eyes widen he dropped his phone and sat up looking at Zeltrech with serious eyes, "Where?" Zeltrech chuckles, "184." he replied nonchalantly, "The one from the past? Damn, that's the version where Hitler won. So who owns it? Hopefully not the big man himself."

Zeltrech shakes his head, "An Einzbern by the name of Silkie, a real nice lady with some bad habits. Currently, she's a homunculus and a poorly made one so her new body is being prepared by her so you will be able to meet her later. Also... I have a task for you later down the road."

Edward raises a brow, a task? He usually just goes on Holy Grail guard duty if it appears to be a threat but it was always 'watch duty' this was out of character for Zeltrech, "And what is that?" Zeltrech eyes seem to glow red when he stares down Edward, "Grand Order."

The air was thick any normal human or even a supernatural being could feel how tense it is, a pressure that makes it hard to breathe by two of the strongest beings in the multiverse. Two people have reached the pinnacle of Magecraft and reached the root of Akasha. One who fought the Crimson Moon, and the other who survived hell and Akasha's trials. The pressure only seemed to increase as the two stared each other down, every supernatural being in the city of Kuoh could feel the pressure they were emitting a pressure so strong that if you move you would feel like you would just be wiped from existence.

"The hell is Grand Order?" Edward abruptly asks causing the pressure to instantly vanish and causing Zeltrech to sigh, "Thought so. Let's just say our worlds were wiped from existence thanks to some douchebag, I was doing something else at the time, and thanks to my soul being connected to Akasha I wasn't wiped but everything else was. Including her."

You could practically feel the rage seething from Edward who let out a breath, "And this Grand Order? Supposed to fix that?" Zeltrech nodded, "A device to send you back in time like Old World Blues but more complicated and with a risk of being evaporated but you'll be fine. They fix singularities and restore the world. Once I finish the preparations I shall send you there, don't make too many connections here."

Zeltrech vanished when a blue magic circle appears from the ground and out comes a bouncy woman in a magical girl outfit.

"And... who are you?" Edward asked he lied down on his bed once more when a black cat is seen on his headboard, a tick mark appeared on Edward's head when he went into the bathroom and threw the cat in the tub shutting the bathroom door.

"Nice to meet you☆. I am the Maou Serafall Leviathan☆. Call me Levia-tan☆." the woman said striking poses with stars literally popping out, Edward blankly stared at her and grabbed his phone looking at it again.

She pouted and crossed her arms, sigh  "Edward Rose professional fucker of fucking up things and the person who has your race shitting a brick. Call me Edward." he smirked looking at the girl who was just pouting.

Her voice became a little more serious, "That's what I'm coming to talk to you about. As the Maou of Foreign Diplomatic Affairs." before you knew it she was in her conference outfit. Edward blinked and sighed, "This is unnecessary I already said I don't want to involve myself with the supernatural. My stay here is temporary and I'm already going to be leaving soon."

Serafall nods, "But you haven't left and soon is not a good answer, you possess power that Lucifer-san feels is a threat to the Underworld however we don't want to be on bad terms, so just a balanced alliance is an option. One where we help you and you help us during your stay."

he sighed, "This benefits you more than me. I won't need your help. But if it just lets you guys leave me alone, but I have the right to refuse if it's creating something. If it's directly involving this town and the peerages involved then I will help but I won't help you fight in a war."

She smiled, "That's fine we just want peace with you, after all, two major the Gremory and Sitri's are two major clans within our hierarchy so this matter is of great importance." he nodded, "I don't have a problem with the kids but try not to make too much trouble for an old man like me."

Serafall chuckled, "Well we hope they don't get into too much trouble Edward-chan." Edward raised a brow, "Now if you must excuse me." she smiled brightly, "I have a little sister to coddle." she ran out the door he sighed and looked back when he saw a naked Kuroko who seemed to just get out of a shower.

"That bathtub is pretty tight. I'm the same y'know?" she cheekily said as Edward sighed, "Fuck it."

And then they fucked

The End

Sorry, I've been absent, school started and I got really sick in the second week so I've been dreading writing. And yes Edward will be in Grand Order but he will summon the Grand Saber so it's going to get good especially since I can just skip most of the stuff in the singularities and just have the fun interactions each singularity will be 1 - 2 chapters each with an average of 2000 words at a minimum so its gonna be a slow update. Though Septem will be more just because of Edward's history with Nero plus a new oc that's gonna hold Heaven's Feel.

No harem, she's gonna have her own pairing.
Also, want lemon for Kuroko? I'm bad at lemons so if you do it's your fault if it's super terrible.

Bye
Memes

ByeMemes

[1120]

[1120]