Season 1 Finale: The Battle

Edward awoke to Kuroko sleeping beside him completely naked. He looked down to see him naked as well, "Fuck." he sighed, "Well not like I'll ever see her again." he let out a deeper and depressing sigh as he stood up. 

He walked outside after materializing his clothes and yawned. His door hit something and he looked down to see his neighbor sleeping in front of his door. Edward stared at him for a few minutes and looked around everyone was asleep and it was darker outside than usual.

He looked up to see the sun pure black with a red outline (the Blackening sun I can't find a good picture) "Ah I see that's what's going on." walking down the stairs he comes around one of the mud spirits made from the dark moon. A simple blood-red spear into his head was all it took to bring him down.

"This is affecting my residence, guess I'll help out." he walked towards the school where he heard the most fighting. He arrived when he saw Sona and Rias along with their respective peerages fighting a giant of a man with what can be described as a stone crude club.

 He arrived when he saw Sona and Rias along with their respective peerages fighting a giant of a man with what can be described as a stone crude club

"Ah, he's the root of the problem here." Edward looked with a smile and one hand in the pocket, "I see you all are having fun!" he yelled which caught the attention of the giant brute and the peerages. "Edward?!" Rias yelled while Sona had zero clues who this was. "Gah!" Konkeo groaned in pain after taking a direct hit in the stomach and launching into the school building and through its wall. "Koneko!" Issei yelled he looked at the monster and growled.

He brought up his fist that was the second form of The Red Dragon Ddraig. [BOOST!] the Sacred Gear roared as he ran up and punched the giant, the giant stared at him and kicked him into the same spot Koneko was.

"Edward?! What is happening! Asia go find the two!" the small girl with blonde hair and green eyes nodded quickly and ran into the building. "It's called the Blackening usually caused by corruption of the Holy Grail, why it's here? Something must've sent this man Berseker here now he's acting like a parasite. Corrupting the ground and the sky which turned the sun into that." he pointed at the black sun with a red lining.

Berserker roared and charged Edward as he smiled he stuck his hand out as a seven petaled magic shield came forth and blocked the Berserker who was only able to break two layers before being stopped. "Berserkers are pretty dumb but strong. Most servants wouldn't break the second petal. After all, this is no cheap copy." he muttered the end part.

At this moment Rias unleashed a blast of dark red energy into the Berserker back, the Berserker slowly turned around to stare at her, Rias recoiled a bit as the monster rushed her Sona's peerage unleashed a concentrated blast that knocked Berserker off balance, a wire wrapped itself around Berserker's leg. Sagi is seen holding the wire that was connected to his sacred gear.

"Probably shouldn't do that," Edward spoke as he watched Berserker throw his leg backwards, Sagi overwhelmed by the sudden pull launches forward to me Berserker's knee straight on his chin. To say it was bloody was an understatement. Saji's jaw is practically hanging on by a thread. Sona widened her eyes, in response, Kiba rushes Berserker and stabs it in the back with multiple swords thanks to his Sacred Gear.