alpha

"Well, this is you," Caleb announced as he pushed the door open. I stood in the corridor of the Alpha's floor, looking around. I could feel eyes on me, but I couldn't see anyone.

It made my skin crawl... Just not in the way you would expect if you knew you were been watched. I felt excited and drawn to this feeling.

I sighed and turned to Caleb. "Thank you," I replied.

"Everything you need is in there." He mentioned.

I took his hoodie off and handed it to him. A low growl passed through the corridor. I whipped my head around, trying to find the source of the sound. I glanced at Caleb, he shrugged, but I could tell by his face he knows who it was.

"How long until the tour?" I asked, yawning. He chuckled and smiled at me, "we'll do the tour tomorrow, don't worry." He replied.

I smiled and nodded. "Thank you," I answered.

"Listen, I don't know what's happened, but I heard you and Mila." He took a deep breath, "if you need someone to talk to, someone who doesn't know what's going on... Come and find me," he offered.

"Thank you. That means a lot." I expressed. He nodded before turning and walking down the corridor.

I sighed and stepped into the room. I glanced around. It was gorgeous. The decor was grey and white. Whoever did this room, obviously, spoke to someone from my pack. My bedroom back home was a storm grey and white marble effect.

There was a huge four-poster bed along the back wall with a light grey marble duvet set. There were two little marble-topped tables on either side of the bed. The table on the left side had a stunning white lamp with a grey marble effect on the lampshade. There was a white set of drawers beside the door, the top being grey marble too. The wall opposite had a massive floor-length window.

I walked towards the window and gazed out. It had a gorgeous view, overlooking the pack back garden. I bet it looked amazing when the sun was setting. There was a drawstring grey blind hanging from the window.

The wall opposite the bed had two doors. I went over and pushed open one of the doors and walked into a small walk-in closet. My suitcase was placed on the chair in front of the dressing table. I exited the closet and opened the other door.

I stepped inside the bathroom, and my breath caught in my throat. White marble wall tiles and stormy grey floor tiles, it was stunning. There was a floor to ceiling length mirror covering the full wall opposite the door as you walk in. There was a massive corner bath on the left with a walk-in shower on the right. Along with a grey toilet and a little sink with a little dresser underneath.

No expense is spared when it comes to having guests in this pack. I hope that the room was already like this and they haven't done it for my benefit because that would be too much and I really don't deserve it.

The only downside is... The huge mirror near the bath and shower. I really want a shower, but I don't want to see my naked reflection.

I sighed and walked over to the shower. I turned it on before going to the closet to find something to change into after I've showered. I opened my suitcase on the floor of the closet and started digging around for some comfy clothes.

I pulled out an oversized teeshirt and some three-quarter sweatpants. I made my way back into the bathroom. I stripped off my clothes, making sure to face away from the mirror. I quickly stepped into the shower.

Ever since I was little, I used to get picked on for still having my puppy fat. It was never an issue for me. While all the she-wolves in my pack slimmed down and toned up, I didn't. I have curves, and my body isn't toned by any means. It gradually became a problem over the years, and now I am so self-conscious, I can't look at myself in a mirror.

Mom always said once I found my mate, my views on my body would change... If anything it's made it worse.

I quickly finished in the shower. I turned the dial off and stepped out backwards, carefully not to fall. I covered my body with my towel and headed back into the room.

I started to move to the bed when there was a knock on the door. "One minute," I called out. I rushed over to the bed when there was another knock only louder this time and it was continuous.

I groaned, gripping the towel to make sure it was secure tightly around me. I reached the door and opened it.

I bowed my head as I realised who it was. "Alpha," I greeted. when he didn't respond, I slowly lifted my gaze and stared at him.

His eyes hold no emotion. His lips were set in a frown and his nose was twitching. There was no denying that the Alpha who stood in front of me was handsome.

He had short brown hair which messy and sticking up in places, almost like he'd been running his hands through it or he had been gripping it. He had a sharp jawline and stubble all over, it had obviously been a while since he had a shave but it suited him, it gave him a rugged look. His eyes were stunning, almost captivating. They were brown but if you stared for long enough you could see flickers of gold now and again.

His chest was heaving up and down. There was definitely something wrong.

"Is everything ok?" I questioned. He was staring at me, the frown still etched on his face.

"Alpha?" I whispered.

I swear I heard a moan slip out of his lips before he quickly recovered with a snarl.

I backed away, trembling but not from fear... He was making me feel all tingly and I don't understand why. His intense stare was causing my core to throb. Butterflies were exploding in my stomach.

"Why are you here?" He growled.