is it wrong to be trained by ancient heroes?

Y/N's POV

i had just got back to the house to speak to grandpa Zeus apparently he has some old friends  coming over to help train me. I'm going to be a hero that saves everyone and gets all the girls. Or at least that's what grandpa tells me he said its all cause of that weird writing on my back and that I see in my vision from time to time. Approaching the door i could hear grandpa laughing at something as well as the voices of four others two female and two male.

Zeus: hahahahaha you always were quick witted Achilles but then again speed is your entire skillset my boy

Achilles: ok Zeus you've had your fun now where's this boy you would have us train just cause we don't have famila's doesn't mean were not busy you know

Y/N: Hello there are you the people my grandpa asked to train me me

I say as i walk into the room and immediately all eyes turn to me. As the four gasp in shock and my grandpa smiles knowingly.

Achilles POV 

that kid he has a divine aura he's a demigod and also wait a second there's no way i can sense something else the heroic spark no wonder the old man wants us to train him he's one of us

Achilles: Hercules, Atalanta ,Circe please tell me your seeing what I'm seeing 

I pull my gaze away from the small boy in front of me and see my fellow former heroes now gods mouths wide open nodding slowly. i then turn and face Zeus who has a smug smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye.

Achilles: Zeus what in all of the heavens have you done!!!!!

A/N: just going to put up the photos for Y/N's trainers ive gone for the fate series versions as they look coolest.

Achilles 

Hercules:

Hercules:

Atalanta: