Chapter 10

Spend the night!

Y/n's Pov:

Pops and I were at the hospital, waiting for the nurse to direct us to Eraser's room.

Mina made a group chat with all our classmates in it. They told me that Thirteen was okay.

They also told me that school was canceled for two days to give us a break from what happened.

I ask where'd they had got my number since the only people I gave it to were Bakugo and Shinsou.

They told me they asked Midnight, and she happily gave it to them, but in exchange for my number they had to tell her if I was dating anyone or not.

Then they started asking me if I was, and that's when I powered my phone off.

Pops was pacing around the room. I think out of the both of us he's taking this harder than me, but I get it.

He and Eraser have been best friends since high school. So they've known each other for a long time.

Finally, the nurse came and led us to Eraser.

When we entered the room he was laying down with bandages covering him from head to waist. Pops quickly rushed to his side.

"Is he okay?"

The nurse looked at him. "He's fine, he's just resting. When he arrived he had a fractured elbow and his severe head injures."

Pops looked like he was about to cry, and so was I. "But thankfully we got him here in time, and with Recovery girls help, he's going to be just fine."

I let out a breath that I had been holding, I'm glad he's okay.

The nurse asked if one of us was gonna stay with him. I looked over to Pops and he seemed to be thinking.

The nurse excused themselves, and left me, Pops, and Eraser. "I can go home by myself Pops it's oka-"

"No! I'm sorry but after what happened today I can't leave you by yourself."

"But you should stay with Eraser." He didn't seem convinced.

"I can ask a friend to stay the night at their house so I'm not alone." He seemed okay with this idea.

"Who are you gonna ask?"

I dug my phone out of my pocket and turned it on. I looked through my contacts and stopped at one.

(A/N: I'm cliche asf)

I held the phone to my ear and hoped he would answer.

??: Who the fuck is this? And how'd you get my number?

Y/n: Wow forgot about me already Hot stuff?

Bakugo: What the hell do you want?

Y/n: Can I stay the night at your place? My Pops has to stay at the hospital with Eraser and he doesn't want me to be by myself, so I suggested I stay with a friend. Actually, can you also come pick me up too? I don't want to take the bus and I don't want to walk either, now that I think about it I might-