✗ 2

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 3𝒓𝒅10:08 𝒑𝒎

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 3𝒓𝒅
10:08 𝒑𝒎

𝒀/𝑵-

Still sitting at the same table, I looked over to see Eren and Carla having a small conversation. I suddenly saw him turn his head to my direction and before his eyes even got the chance to land on me, I immediately turned my head back down to my phone, interesting myself with all of the beautiful females on my Instagram explore page.

"Hey, Eren! You should go over there and talk to Y/n. You know, get to know her better since her mom and I are probably going to be hanging out a lot more. It won't hurt to make a few new friends, right?" Carla said to Eren as his shoulders immediately slumped down in disappointment. "I don't know mom. I don't think she really likes me...like at all," Eren responded to his mom as Carla smiled and rubbed the side of his arm.

"Well you always have your little charm. Why don't you use it on her. I mean, you used it on those other girls you snuck in your room last week," Carla said, covering her mouth to stop herself from laughing at Eren's eyes almost bulging out of his head. "What?! You knew about them?! How come you didn't say anything earlier?!" He asked in surprise.

"I have my ways," Carla said, uncovering her mouth and allowing herself to laugh a little. "Anyway, I'm going to go over and speak with Y/n's mom again. Just go talk to her, it can't be that bad," Carla said, turning away from Eren and beginning to walk off towards mom's direction. Before she got too far away from Eren, she abruptly stopped in the middle of the floor and turned around calling Eren's name to capture his attention.

"And Eren, don't say anything your father would say," She finished, laughing hard and turning around to continue making her way to mom. Eren let out his own little laugh while shaking his head and turning his attention to me sitting at a table with other girls that were my age.

"Must be some close friends of her's or something," Eren said, watching me show the girls something on my phone as all of us laughed a second later. He took a deep breath.

"What's the problem, Jaeger?" A voice suddenly said from behind him. With no sense of alert, Eren calmly and casually turned his head to the direction of the voice to see his friends, Connie and Armin standing behind him with suits and aprons, each of them holding a tray, one with champagne, the other with macaroons on tiny plates with toothpicks stuck through the center of the macaroon.

"The hell are you two doing here?" Eren asked, confused on why they were both here and why they didn't tell him they were coming. "I told Connie we shouldn't but he insisted I got a waiting position with him for this party," Armin said, looking off to the side as his face turned slightly red.

"To be honest, I just needed a check," Connie blurted out. "You're a damn lie, your mother is quite literally a multi-millionaire woman that pays you 10% of her earnings every week. How the hell are you broke?" Eren asked Connie, not believing the man could possibly be broke with his earnings.

"I dunno," Connie said shrugging his shoulders. "That's kind of embarrassing that you're a grown ass man still getting a weekly allowance," Armin said, giving Connie a flat lipped smile as Eren held his laughter in.

"Fuck the both of y'all by the way, also, who's the sexy ass women you're staring at over there?" Connie asked, making Eren and Armin both divert their attention to me and my friends sitting around the table.

"Isn't that the birthday girl?" Armin asked, referring to me. "Yeah, she fine as hell too," Connie said, licking his lips at me. "Chill the hell out, perv," Eren said, giving Connie a disgusted look as Connie looked back at Eren with a playful smile.

"Kidding. Don't get me wrong she is beautiful but that's not my way of acknowledging women, you know? I prefer to go after personality," Connie said, holding his head high like he wasn't telling a bold ass lie. "El oh el, since when?" Armin asked with a small laugh.

"Ayo, Armin, do me a favor and hop off my dick real quick. Please and thank you," Connie replied with an eye-roll. "Anyway, Eren, what were you looking over there for?" Armin asked, changing topic.

"Mom wants me to go talk to the birthday girl, I can't remember her name, or she just didn't tell me because when we met she treated me like I was a weirdo or some shit. But, that's exactly why I haven't and don't want to go over there and talk to her because I'm pretty sure she hates me for reasons I don't know. Plus her and her friends are all either mean as hell, or have a resting bitch face," Eren said, staring at us while getting chills through his body.

"OH MY LORD, if you don't go over there and get her Instagram or something, then I damn sure will," Connie said, staring at Eren in disbelief. Eren has never been the one to be scared to talk to a girl, it's always been the girl scared to talk to Eren because of how naturally intimidating he is. But this time, it was me being the intimidating one.

"What am I getting her Instagram for?" Eren asked. "So you can talk to her, dumbass!" Armin slightly raised his voice, knocking Eren on the shoulder, careful not to drop the full tray of macaroons in his hand.

"Why wouldn't you get her Instagram?! Hermano, you get no bitches," Connie said shaking his head and setting down his tray of champagne. "That's not what your momma said when she was making me dinner the other night," Eren said, side eyeing Connie, seeing what reaction he was gonna get out of the curly haired boy.

Connie cranked back his neck in shock of what he just said. "First of all, fuck you, second, don't bring my moms into your bitch chronicles," Connie said.

"Bye bastard, I hope she spits in your face, you asshole," Connie said, picking his tray up and walking away from Eren with his middle finger held high, the finger in the air being unnoticed by anyone around him besides Eren and Armin.

"I'll catch you later Eren, good luck with the birthday girl," Armin said, marching after Connie with his tray in hand.

Eren turned back towards us sitting at the table, inhaling a deep breath. "Here goes absolutely fucking nothing," He told himself, preparing for the worst possible outcome.