✗ 7

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 20𝒕𝒉4:03 𝒂𝒎

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 20𝒕𝒉
4:03 𝒂𝒎

𝒀/𝑵-

After arriving back home and eating the food we picked up while we were out, Tamera, Eren, Connie, and I all sat down in Tamera's dark living room watching Moana.

"Moana could slut me out if she was real," Connie randomly blurred out. Tamera looked over to him before nodding her head.

"To be honest," She said, agreeing. "Y'all delusional as hell," I said, shaking my head, being off of my high for the most part.

"So Y/n, you telling me if you had the chance to fuck with her fine ass you gon reject? You a damn lie!" Connie said, looking at me like I'm crazy.

"She's a cartoon though..." My mouth hung open at how persistent Connie was about his attraction towards the Disney princess.

"I don't know why you saying that like you don't simp over fictional characters," Tamera rolled her eyes. My mouth opened even more from the way she just told Connie and Eren my business.

"Why the fuck would you say that?" I grumbled, pulling Tamera off the couch and onto the floor, her body making a loud thud before she started groaning from the impact.

"SORRY, DAMN," Tamera yelled back, climbing back on the couch while rubbing her eyebrow and glaring at me.

Eren stayed quiet most of the time, laughing here and there. I constantly felt him staring at the back of my head, but I didn't say anything or try to catch him because for some reason it just felt embarrassing.

After the movie went off, Tamera and Connie left and made their way to Tamera's bedroom, saying their goodnights before they headed up the staircase.

The silence and thick unknown tension made the atmosphere thick and awkward. Being the bigger person, I decided to speak. I mean, even if I don't like Eren all that much it's still the respectful thing to do...right?

"So-" I was cut short by Eren as he put his finger up, looking at the screen of his flashing phone. "Hold that thought for one second, Y/n," He said, putting the phone to his ear as I nodded my head.

'My name flows so nicely off his tongue,' I thought, letting out an audible sigh on accident after my name came flowing out of his mouth.

His eyes quickly snapped over to me after he heard my sigh, but later brushed it off as nothing.

After he hung up, he threw his phone to the side of him and leaned further back into the couch cushions, manspreading more than he already was. His attention switched over to me before he remembered that I was trying to talk before I got interrupted.

"Oh, so what was it you were saying?" He asked. "Never mind, it's nothing important. Who were you on the phone with?" I asked, not thinking about how that question could be an invasion of his privacy, but only thinking about being the nosy person I am.