✗ 9

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 23𝒓𝒅7:27 𝒑𝒎𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍/𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 23𝒓𝒅
7:27 𝒑𝒎
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍/𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆

𝒀/𝑵-
"Do you remember me?" I asked, hopeful that I would get a certain answer out of him. Eren took a minute to think before he opened his mouth to answer me.

"We went to high school together, right?" He asked, admiring my side profile. "Is that all you remember?" I asked, my tone sounding slightly disappointed.

"Did something happen?" Eren asked, slightly furrowing his eyebrows after noticing my change in tone.

no matter how much i tried, or how many hits i took of what was now a roach in between my fingers, the thought replayed in my mind over and over again, almost as if i was haunting myself.

and just as my mind replayed the thought, so did his. he was confused, to say the least, but he was also mad. what's so important that he could've possibly forgotten, he thought.

the group was now downstairs in my kitchen, a bowl in front of everyone as it was filled with their favorite cereals.

eren-

"hey, you okay?" armin asked, looking at me with a small smile on his face.

"i'm just thinking," i replied leaning my arms on the counter i was standing at. armin's face contorted into one of confusion.

"thinking? about what?" armin asked, keeping his voice low so only the two of us could hear.

"i recognize y/n, from highschool, and i did something to her, but i don't know what. she won't even tell me," i pouted.

armin thought for a second before nodding his head to his inner thoughts. "well, you did a lot of things to a lot of- oh no..." armin interrupted himself as his pupils got larger and he used both of his hands to cover his mouth.

the sight made me begin to panic. "what?! what is it?!" i asked frantically, still trying to keep my voice down so i wouldn't attract any unwanted attention.

"nope, nahh i'm not getting involved with this," armin said, backing up from eren with both of his hands in front of him.

"armin please just tell me what i did that was so bad!" eren slightly raised his voice at the blonde in front of him.

"didn't you used to fuck with her in highschool though, maybe that's what happened," connie said, shrugging his shoulders as my arms slid off the table, my eyes widening by the second.

"connie what the fuck?! he was supposed to figure it out on his own so he could learn a lesson for once," armin said, slightly raising his voice as he stared at connie with a mug.

"SHIT, what the fuck did i DO?" i asked myself, slapping my hand on my face as i groaned in frustration.

"oh, my fault," connie said before walking off back towards the others. "where the hell did he even come from?" armin asked as he rolled his eyes and turned around to come and lean his arm on my shoulder.