✗ 6

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 20𝒕𝒉12:58 am𝑻𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 20𝒕𝒉
12:58 am
𝑻𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

𝒀/𝑵-

I laid back onto the long and soft cushions of the living room couch of Tamera's house, high out of my mind.

Releasing the smoke from out of my nose after keeping it bottled up in my lungs for a few seconds, looking up at the high, white ceiling, eyes halfway open.

"Y/n I know u did not smoke that whole thing by your damn self," Tamera said, sitting on the couch beside my head as she bit on her long thumb nail, watching as my tired eyes drifted from the ceiling to her. I started laughing, giving her an answer.

Tamera watched as the tiny bud that was once the freshly rolled blunt she had just a few hours ago, sat in the mint green ash tray on her glass coffee table that was in front of her couch.

We sat there for a moment, her waiting for me to explain why her entire blunt was gone, and me, too high to give her a logical answer, only continuing to laugh while keeping eye contact with her.

"You fucking stoner," Tamera laughed as she took her thumb nail from in between her teeth and laughed, shaking her head and grabbing the remote to look for something to watch on her large flatscreen tv that hung on the wall in front of us.

I continued to watch Tamera as she focused her attention on the tv. I watched her sharp, defined jawline move as she licked the top of her teeth. My mind then wandered off to when I first met Tamera, and how we became friends.

We were both at a party Tae was hosting. Giving each other shots and dancing, the both of us immediately clicking when Tae had introduced us.

The atmosphere was hot, and so was the tension. Everyone hooked up with somebody that night. In a room, the couch, the hallway, the pool.

The car, the parking lot, the garage, the porch. Sex was everywhere. Eventually one thing led to another and Tamera and I happened to be one of those hook-ups in a spare bedroom.

It wasn't my first time with a girl, and it definitely wasn't bad, but something felt...off.

"I don't think that was supposed to happen," Tamera said, turning her head towards me as her breath finally began to catch up with her. I also turned my head towards her with my lips pursed.

"I was thinking the same thing to be honest," I said.

That day, without having to say those exact words, we both agreed on only being friends because 'fems aren't for us.'

From then on out, we only became closer.

The ring of the doorbell jolted me out of my thoughts, my attention instantly being directed towards the hallway that led down towards the front double doors. The sudden sound made me jolt and let out a small scream, my reaction making me burst out into a hysterical laughter.