✗ 8

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 23𝒓𝒅3:48 𝒑𝒎𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳/𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆

𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 23𝒓𝒅
3:48 𝒑𝒎
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳/𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆

𝒀/𝑵-

Here sat Tamera, Mikasa, Annie, Sasha, Tae, and I sitting in the movie room on the second floor of my house. We were all looking for a good movie to watch on Disney plus. None of us could decide, so we decided to put a bunch of options on a picking wheel and let it choose at random.

"Zootopia it is!" Tae said, selecting the movie on the computer that was attached to the projector.

"I'm not gone lie I got a little crush on that fox," Tamera said making Sasha turn her head towards her and stare up at her with big eyes. "Stop fucking lying," Sasha said in shock and disbelief.

As the two were going back and forth, a ring came from my phone along with a small buzz. Interrupted Sasha and Tamera from going back and forth, I called out to Tamera.

"Aye, Mera! Get the door for me," I smiled at her. She huffed before getting up from the black recliner she sat on and making her way downstairs to the front door, little did I know, those people were invited by her.

"AHHH CONNIE, MY N WORD!" Tamera loudly said. Connie only laughed and shook his head, the hat he had on top of his head casting a slight shade over the top half of his eyes.

One thing that Mera and Connie loved about each other was their tattoos. Mera's body was adorned in tattoos with both of her arms covered fully while even her chest consisted of several tats, a few going up her neck. Connie also had both sleeves, however, the tattoo Mera cherished the most was the tattoo above his left eyebrow of a sideways flower with many thorns along the stem.

Mera never cared to ask him it's meaning, it's just one of the many tats she grew to favorite.

As Con walked into my roomy, fine decorated house, he was followed by Armin and Jean. "Hey, Tamera," They both greeted her as she gave both of them side hugs and directed them to where the rest of us was.

Just as she was about to close the door, a hand stopped the door from closing any farther. "Oh, I didn't know you were here too," Tamera said, widening the door to let the brown haired male in.

"Mm," was all Eren said before he waited for Tamera to close and lock the double doors, and then followed her up the staircase to the movie room.

When Tamera walked back into the movie room, the room was filled with sounds of all of us conversing amongst one another with laughs and yells here and there. As soon as Eren stepped into the room, everyone quieted down so quickly it was almost completely silent.

Eren and I made eye contact which caused me to immediately turn my head away from him and focus my attention back on the projected screen up front.

Taking notice of how quickly I turned my head away from him, Eren walked over to me, sitting in the empty seat beside me that Tamera once sat in, but moved once Connie arrived.

I tried my best to ignore him until he turned his head and leaned into me to whisper in my ear, trying not to disturb the others from the movie.

"You okay hermosa?" Eren asked while looking at the side of my resting face.

(Translation: beautiful, gorgeous)

"What's that mean?" I asked back while turning my head towards him, oblivious to how close he was. Eren laughed a little before shaking his head and turning back around to face the screen.

"Don't worry about it," was all he said, putting me in a state of confusion. I also turned back around to the  screen as my old memories of Eren took over my mind, restricting me from paying further attention to the movie playing.

"Hey, Eren," I whispered, not turning my head from the front of the room. "Hmm?" Eren asked, turning his head to me before his eyes followed.

"Do you remember me?" I asked, hopeful that I would get a certain answer out of him. Eren took a minute to think before he opened his mouth to answer me.

"We went to high school together, right?" He asked, admiring my side profile. "Is that all you remember?" I asked, my tone sounding slightly disappointed.

"Did something happen?" Eren asked, slightly furrowing his eyebrows after noticing my change in tone.

I contemplated telling him, but immediately rejected the idea after thinking about the possible outcomes.

'I guess it never mattered to him'

The simple thought of that almost made me want to cry, but I'll be damned if I was gonna cry in front of him. I just have to hold myself together. If it's nothing to him than it's nothing to me.

I simply shook my head and stayed quiet for the rest of the movie, my face dropping and my posture slowly sinking in to the recliner cushions.

'Was it something I said?' Eren asked himself, confused.

On the other side of me, Tae watched with a sincere look on her face. Even though she might not know exactly everything that happened, she could still see the hurt expression my face was trying to hide, and she felt for me, regardless of what it was upsetting me.

Curious, she nudged me. "Hey, come to the bathroom with me?" She asked, looking at me with a small smile on her face. I knew she could tell something was up, because as soon as my eyes reached hers, her smile dropped and she bit her bottom lip worriedly.

She grabbed my hand and led me out of the movie room and to my bedroom, Eren watching us on the way out.

"So, what happened between you and Jaeger?" Tae asked.

"I don't really wanna talk about it if that's okay with you," I said, walking over to my dresser and pulling a bag with pre-rolled blunts out of the drawer that I had rolled the day before.

Looks like it was a good ass idea.

I grabbed my yellow lighter from inside the bag, putting one of the blunts to my mouth before lighting it up and shoving the bag under my pillow.

Tae watched me as I laid back on my bed and took a long inhale before releasing the smoke out of my mouth and nose at the same time.

"Y/n please, just tell me what's wrong it can stay between us I swear," Tae pleaded, sitting on her knees atop my bed.

Ignoring her, I continued to relieve my stress by smoking it all out.

Letting out a deep sigh, Tae got up from my bed and began to walk out of my room. She stopped at the door and turned to look at me, shifting her weight on one foot.

"Just know whenever you're ready to talk about it, I gotchu," she said before closing the door infront of her and turning around to walk up to me and steal the blunt from in between her fingers, taking a hit from it before grabbing my face and kissing me softly on the cheek.

She plopped back down onto the bed as we both began giggling and smoking ourselves away.