prologue

It was 3:39 am in the morning,
rain was falling,
and the wind howling
I was to be deployed into another world.
And was expected not to question my higher ups.
I was just recently forged.

20 years to be exacts im rather fresh for clone service, ive only been in few major engagements. I survived alot especialy against our great enemy. so many times we battled them, so many times we won,but by the skinn of our teeth. nowadays they hve me in reservse. mostly after i was the only one to return from the last drop.

As I look out in the torrent of the weather, I began to analyze my self,
I felt nothing, but the cold dead nerves of my body, to keep me and my fellow brothers from feeling physical pain; they saw it fit for all (V.C. or Valor Combatant)s to be devoid of nerve endings, to make us better war machines. To not flinch, not be moved by the threat of pain. However, they kept our capacity for empathy, to feel raw emotions, and find strength in them.
I closed my eyes and breathed, then listen, and heard only one thing.

The beating sounds of my twin nano reinforced hearts, the air in my quad thermal lungs, the whirling of hyper dense diamundium hydrolic skeleton, the streching of warm flesh of my body.

It felt so surreal, I knew I wasn't human....but the way I feel deep down, I felt human, only devoid of touch.

*Knock knock*

"Y/n open up, and report to the dimentionator room, you leave at eight"

snapping out of thought. your attention to the door you then speak

"I'll be right" y/n called. Then proceeds to his closet, and pullout his uniform. You guess its time to head out, and hope they dont send you to the front again.
...

After a few minutes y/n walks out and  heads the D-room. As you walk down the corridor y/n looks at his surrounding's, the corridor that lead to the Dimentionator room was lang and tall, with black marbeled floors guilded in light blue gemstones, with steel plated walls. Y/n entered through a large titanium and lead bulkhead door used to contain the large device inside.

peering inside was a large dome like room of cold stainless steel and brass piping. the sound of wringing and whirling of heavy machinery powering the interdimensional device at the center with drones and auto machines maintaining and analyzing every nanosecond of this great machine. with one in its center, the Primarch. "Y/n, good to see you, hope your ready for your first assignment?"

"Yes Primarch Valor, I am."

"That's good to hear, now let's get to the point,shall we" the Primarch stood up and turned with his towering visage, he looked to you with a smile. He was stoic, tall, and handsome in a way, his scarred face look at you as if a gene father was looking at his own son in pride. stepping forward, every step was heavy with purpose and strength. as he moved forward, he began to speak to y/n in a calm heavy voice. " my child, you have been selected for a special mission for our branch, to go into a newly discovered mineral rich system, a world rich with resources and priceless metals. us valor clones need our own resource planet to not only expand our arsenal and supplies. but to ensure our viability amongst the rest of our fellow clone models." y/n stood attentively ,then spoke "yes my primarch, I understand the importance of the task at hand"
"Good, though first things first, get you equipment and take your augmentation test, by then we will get this thing fired up, just hop in the pod and the rest will be taken care of." "Thank my Primarch" y/n began making his way to the pod. as every machine began to mobilize and prepare for the dimensional shift of the dimentionator. as a stars worth of power began to collect and prime the ancient machine as arches of power struck out as the universe began to tear then stabilize over time.
Y/n enters the pod with ease, then sits back to begin neurol uplink with the pod. A large needle is inserted into the based of the back of the skull, and began to link up all data needed for your survival. as the system began to check all relevant data, it began to cycle and install the latest nano-blood materials and bringing some much needed updates to his already damaged body. all systems of the pod was too up to date with all essential supplies and brand new fabricators as well. the pod was mounted on the rail system and was promptly launched into the now opened portal.

As y/n close his eyes, as the sounds of machines whirring to life to guide the pod along the now open crackling tunnel of space and time . The pod lurches as it moved along the rift, luckily supplies were loaded on properly before the D.R.O.P (Dimensional Reaction Orbital Period). As the roar outside was deafening, then silence.

Then everything went blank.

As the portal was closed, the primarch, stood there looking to were once the rift was he took a deep breath. "I pray he survives, our future.... is now in their hands now. glory be with you, my child". he turned and promptly left, making his way to the inner sanctum, the forge of valor, a place were all his sons and daughters were birthed, molded, and forged into the perfect shock troops. he looked on in worry and pain. knowing his line was soon to die slowly and ground down to dust against an enemy that knows not of death, but death itself. their future depends on the this one survey. If they die, we all die. he stood as he watched the forge made the clone army piece by piece a slower process compared to any other branch of any of the other war clones. every child was made with one purpose. To be the shield and hammer of man, made manifest.

"glory to the, may primus be with you".