Act Two: I Cheated Death and He Wants a Divorce

1978

News Article
The Camp Nightwing Killer

Camp Nightwing is closed with no official promise of ever reopening. Thomas Slater (18) has allegedly went "mad" last Tuesday and killed most of the Shadyside campers. There were only two Shadyside survivors, Christine Berman (16) and Estella Slater (17). Luckily, most of the campers were able to get on a bus taking them back to their drop off station where they were able to meet with their parents. Officials say that Thomas Slater is missing, as his body not found. However, there were tracing of Slater's blood found in the cafeteria, enough for him to be ruled deceased. The family of the perpetrator has not yet made any statements.

Article submitted by AMillionLittlePieces Papers

{Notes}
This is an OC x innocent Nick Goode story. Nick Goode is not evil in this story. Act one will take place in 1994, act two in 1978, act three in 1666, act four in 1994-95.
Please enjoy. I would love to hear your comments. Comment, votes, or private messages are completely open to you all.
**I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS OR PLOTS!!
I DO NOT SUPPORT NICK GOODES ACTIONS IN THE FEAR STREET MOVIES!!
IF YOU SUPPORT NICK GOODES ACTIONS IN THE MOVIES, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.**