Anything For You

Hello, everyone. This is an FYI chapter, as well as a request chapter. Basically, these are things that happened and preferences that aren't a big part of the story.
You can leave your suggestions on what you want to hear or see on this upload.

Ellie's favorite time of the year is fall.

• Ellie's favorite color is green because, in her parents house, Tommy's room was filled with pictures of the green northern lights and he constantly talked about wanting to see them in real life.

• Nick and Ellie both enjoy mint chocolate chip ice cream, it's their favorite.

• Nick kept Ellie's switchblade that he found in the grass that night at camp and gave it back to her a couple of days after she joined the station.

• Nick and Ellie are both hardcore switches.

• Ellie is bisexual, meaning she likes two or more genders.

• Ellie was kicked out of her house after she dropped out of high school. She was living on the streets until she was 22, and Officer Kapinski arrested her three times for loitering.

• Ziggy purposefully avoided Ellie and her family after 78' because her parents made her believe that it was Ellie's fault Cindy died.

• Gary thought of Ellie as his best friend, and they often hung out at school.

• Ellie's sweet spot is above her left collar bone, and Nick often comes up and "kisses" it just to piss Ellie off.

• Frankie, Nick's mother, hates Ellie, and hates that Nick is with her.

• Tommy bought Ellie's switchblade and gave it to her for her fifteenth birthday because she was jumped by a bunch of grown men when walking home from school one day. He said, "just in case something like that happens again and I'm not there. It could've been worse if I hadn't shown up."

• In 78', after Ellie's and the Goode's fight at the hanging tree, Melissa told Nick something along the lines of, "dad wouldn't approve of you dating a shadysider." And Nick told her that he was dead, and his opinion didn't matter. Melissa got mad and went off on him. That's why he was being weird at lunch, when Ellie told him about her fight with Ziggy. He said, "Besides, it's not their lives. What we do shouldn't matter to them," and walked away.

• Ivy and Solomon had known each other since they were kids. When Ivy was forced to marry Phillip, Solomon gave up on his love for her and married his wife, Florence.

• Phillip died only two weeks after Agnes' birth.

• Agnes, Ivy's daughter, and Elizabeth, the young girl that was locked in the closet by Cyrus Miller, ran away from Union and got married. Agnes was the one to talk Elizabeth into it, because Solomon had always taught her that if she loved somebody, boy or girl, she shouldn't be ashamed. This was when Agnes and Elizabeth were well over thirty, and Solomon had already passed away.

• Nick hated his dad as much as any Shadysider did.

• Ellie's first time ever seeing Nick was when she was brought into the station by his father. She was lighting fireworks in the park. Nick came in while she was handcuffed to a desk in the lobby and Ellie caught a glimpse of his father slapping his face, then saying it was because he needed to be taught a lesson. They were only 15.

• Nick and Ellie both want kids, but Ellie is infertile, meaning she's unable to have them. Ellie was ashamed to tell Nick that in the first couple of months of there relationship because she was afraid he would leave her to start a family with someone else. When she did, Nick was really understanding and caring.

• Ellie is really good with kids. She always had been. It was her favorite thing about being a counselor, being able to make a kids day by giving them extra dessert or activity time or curfews. Nick always noticed this, even at a young age. He always said that she would make a phenomenal mother, and it broke his heart when she told him about her struggling with her infertility.

• After 94', Ellie kept getting flashbacks of that night at camp Nightwing. When she was showering, or washing her hands, she felt like the water was turning into blood. It caused panic attacks, many she had to go through alone, but Nick stopped by her house once, and caught her in the middle of one. He had to talk her through it, they both sat on the floor of her kitchen, rocking back and forth until her breathing calmed and she could see clearly again.

• Sam, Deena, Martin and Josh made fake campaign posters for Ellie, then plastered them around the high school.

• Martin wore a button that said, "Vote Slater for Sheriff," when he visited the police station for any reason. Nick and Ellie laughed every time, but Kapinski and Parke usually got pretty upset. After a while, Ms. Viola asked if he could make her one. He did.

• Solomon took in Opal, Ivy's cat, after she died.

Ellie's mom, Sabrina, gave her a shoebox full of her old things after her dad died. In the box was a blue Azurite crystal necklace. Nick recognized it as the one Solomon gave to Ivy in his flashback.
(Which you guys haven't seen yet, sorry)

• Ellie was dating a girl named Kat. They met at the nightclub Ellie used to work at and hit it off immediately. They dated for two years. From when Ellie was 23-25. Kat was new to Shadyside, and she had no idea about camp nightwing and Tommy. When she found out, she broke up with Ellie and moved away.

• Cindy and Tommy would constantly talk about Ziggy and Ellie together. They were both scared that they would turn out to be like they're parents.

• Cindy loved Alice.

• Tommy loved Cindy, but knew that she loved Alice. He wasn't ready to let her go yet.

• Ellie's parents only planned on having one kid, Tommy. Ellie's dad made sure to let Ellie know that she wasn't supposed to happen.

• Ellie and her father were fighting after her dad found out that she liked girls and he hit her. It wasn't the first time, but it was a lot harder than the rest.

• Ellie got a tattoo, a couple of years after 94', where Melissa stabbed her in the stomach. It's a colored picture of the green northern lights.

I hope you enjoyed these!

Leave your recommendations here ->

Have a fantastic day/night/afternoon
<3